Peyote..

Share dose experiences
ZeXox
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Peyote..

Post by ZeXox »

In the beginning, nothing happended. But when I was about 10 mins. in the dose, it was i like I got shot in the head. It didn't hurt, but I could feal it, and I could feel the bullet drilling slowly, into my brain, and a little bit of pain started to be spread in my forehead.

I'm gonna try peyote again :D
petefic
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by petefic »

I tried Peyote for the first time last Saturday night and it wasn't too shabby. I wasn't sure I would get any effects because I had misplaced my good headphones so I was using some 5 dollar backup ones. at about 40% I was sitting in my comfy chair with my eyes closed when I seemed to see a very dim light (my eyes were still closed) and it slowly got brighter and brighter. All of a sudden my whole body when numb and warm and I felt this floating sensation. And all of a sudden the light i saw disappeared and I started seeing White Lightning bolts with a blue glow shooting across my vison from all angles and then I started seeing swirls of purple and green and as fast as it came it went away. I never felt anything else besides that and that whole sensation only lasted about 2 minutes or so. I plan on taking the dose again this weekend with my good headphones. Can't wait.
ZeXox
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ZeXox »

Sounds nice!
I hope I'll try something like that one day :D