i-Doser Experiences from real people

Share dose experiences
cozmikbrown
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

i-Doser Experiences from real people

Post by cozmikbrown »

I have had little success with i-Doser and I even went so far as to purchase the 50 dollar magic key deal because I thought it would work. Maybe on the coffee one (french roast?) I felt my heart rate increase but this could have been merely wanting it to work lol. I would like to hear from some real people to see what you did to make this work and if any specific types of headphones or anything else worked. I used the kind that cover your whole ear, is it better to use in-ear or what?
Aekwiel
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Aekwiel »

I use ear-covering headphones (not the big kinds) and it's worked okay for me so far. I've only used Sleep Angel and French Roast so far, but I've just received 3 new doses I ordered so I'll try em out and see how they go. (Got Lucid Dream, Nitrous and the anti-migrane one for my mom. :P)

But so far, I've used French roast once when I was really really sleepy, my eyes were closing by themselves and all, and after playing the dose I definitly felt more aware. It only lasted half an hour though, and then I started to feel sleepy again.

Sleep angel worked wonderfully though. I wasn't particularily tired when I put it on, and I was sleeping like a baby ten minutes later. The louder beeping sound my comp makes at the end of the dose didn't even wake me up. :P

Can't wait to try nitrous though. Hope it goes well. *crosses fingers*
concerto
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by concerto »

I have ordered the CD with the 4 doses (Marijuana,opium,cocaine,and peyote) on it and am waiting for it to arrive. After I give it some workout I will let you know. :D
sprint_f
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sprint_f »

I've tried 4 or 5 different ones (peyote being the "strongest" of the ones i've tried) and I haven't really noticed any effect from any of them. There seems to be enough people around the internet who have gotten pretty good effects from it to justify a few more tries though.

Aekwiel, I'm actually located in Bathurst, pretty trippy that a couple of the first posts on this board come from the same tiny little area.
concerto
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by concerto »

Its arrived but like I posted before I want to give it a thorough workout before I make any comments on it so give me a couple of weeks to try out all 4 different doses and see what I think. :D
cozmikbrown
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Cool

Post by cozmikbrown »

Cool. I look forward to your reply.
Aekwiel
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Aekwiel »

Sprint: woa, that's insane. xD what are the odds?

I tried Lucid Dream, and like sleep angel it put me to sleep right away, but although I didn't manage to actually be lucid in my dreams, I DID dream, and they were somewhat clearer than usual. I'm getting the feeling that these things need practice or something.

After that, I tried Nitrous and got no results at all, so I moved right on up to Peyote. I'm listening to it right now actually. I'm only 3 minutes into it and I'm hoping to have better luck with it. :P

Sleeping angel still works like a charm though. knocks me right out. ^.<
cozmikbrown
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Man

Post by cozmikbrown »

I am about to be stuck on a train for three frickin' days. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now it just seems ridiculous. I wish I had a PC laptop instead of a mac right now so I could listen to Angel Sleep lol. When will i-Doser put something out for the mac? Probably never :(
Jesse
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Jesse »

I-Doser has never failed me. I use Centrios Studio Headphones. I concentrate on nothing but what's coming through the headphones. It's much easier now that I meditate before or while listening, it also helps my results become stronger and last longer. You can't have any interruptions at all or you'll break your concentration and your results will suck ass. Try not to let your mind wander off into random thoughts and try to be comfortable with your surroundings. If you don't trust what is around you when you close your eyes, you're probably wasting your time. It might be difficult at first, but with time, you'll become a dosing pro. Good Luck!
abdul
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Crystal Meth3

Post by abdul »

I hav tried allot of the doses, and allot of them seemed not to do anything! :( , but then i tried Crystal Meth3, this dose was gud, i did start to sweat, and started to hear things in my head, also things seemed different when i started to look at them, i had lost faith in i-doser until i tried this one! :D but if u havent tried this a wud give it ago!
squarebox
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by squarebox »

I have tried French Roast and it's awesome! I'm feeling alert and not a bit tired. I am about to purchase some more :) :cool:
darknight
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by darknight »

i tryed the french roast all it did was give me a little headache but i wasn't really tried or anything like that but i can hear my mom and dad talking downstairs i can't do hear them offten but they could just be talking loud lol
Jesse
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Jesse »

Sometimes I actually listen to french roast before taking a different dose so that I can stay awake and alert :-)
Xusk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Xusk »

Knows a person who has this. Tryed it and concentrated, didn't seem to do anything. No matter what dose he tryed. :( Just yesterday I tryed one of the free doses, to sleep. Not really sure if it did anything nor did I go to bed any time sooner then I usually do. Also, after awhile the sound just gets to you, it's quite annoying. Makes you not even want to dose :lol: So no noticable effects were felt. More time will be spent in finding a way to make\see this work(s).

Anyone thinking about getting this should only get it if the sample work. Common sense should tell you if the sample dont work for you then the others probably wont either. If this does work, then alot of concentration is involved.

Also are the effects supposed to kick in after the time given? Or do they only happen when you hear the sound? Do you have to wait the whole time to start feeling it?
Tek
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Tek »

Xusk wrote:Knows a person who has this. Tryed it and concentrated, didn't seem to do anything. No matter what dose he tryed. :( Just yesterday I tryed one of the free doses, to sleep. Not really sure if it did anything nor did I go to bed any time sooner then I usually do. Also, after awhile the sound just gets to you, it's quite annoying. Makes you not even want to dose :lol: So no noticable effects were felt. More time will be spent in finding a way to make\see this work(s).

Anyone thinking about getting this should only get it if the sample work. Common sense should tell you if the sample dont work for you then the others probably wont either. If this does work, then alot of concentration is involved.

Also are the effects supposed to kick in after the time given? Or do they only happen when you hear the sound? Do you have to wait the whole time to start feeling it?
Was the guy you were talking about dojng anything at the time,and was a in a dim-lit room?