Astral, the best one yet.

Share dose experiences
charlie113
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Astral, the best one yet.

Post by charlie113 »

Ok, i just got astral. The reason i bought it was somewhat to get an out of body experience, but after taking the dose, its become my favorite one.

I did not achieve and out of body experience, but what i did get was just as good.

Half way through, my entire body went numb, and then at about 75% every part of my body started having weird spasms, to the point it felt like i was shaking.

I was having closed eye halucinations, like lights flashing, and at one point i was able to see my room through closed eyes.

Very interesting experience.

If you havnt tried Astral yet, GET IT!!! the best one yet for me.
Tichon
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Tichon »

cool im going to try it thx^^
rimlapper
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Astral, the best one yet.

Post by rimlapper »

charlie113 wrote:Ok, i just got astral. The reason i bought it was somewhat to get an out of body experience, but after taking the dose, its become my favorite one.

I did not achieve and out of body experience, but what i did get was just as good.

Half way through, my entire body went numb, and then at about 75% every part of my body started having weird spasms, to the point it felt like i was shaking.

I was having closed eye halucinations, like lights flashing, and at one point i was able to see my room through closed eyes.

Very interesting experience.

If you havnt tried Astral yet, GET IT!!! the best one yet for me.
thanks for the heads up! I'll try it at bedtime!
thehotghost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by thehotghost »

you were actually very close to having an OBE! focus 100% of your attention away from the physical and you'll have one.
Eclipz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Eclipz »

What you had, I had that with some other drug, can't remember which, Hash I thought, I could see my desk through closed eyes, really nice hehe.
Rocker666
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rocker666 »

Eclipz wrote:What you had, I had that with some other drug, can't remember which, Hash I thought, I could see my desk through closed eyes, really nice hehe.
Real hasch or i-doser hasch? :D
Eclipz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Eclipz »

Rocker666 wrote:
Eclipz wrote:What you had, I had that with some other drug, can't remember which, Hash I thought, I could see my desk through closed eyes, really nice hehe.
Real hasch or i-doser hasch? :D
Nah just the I-doser Hash ;)