was this trip?

Share dose experiences
5bp
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

was this trip?

Post by 5bp »

im pretty new to i-doser

the first one i did was trip. i turned off my monitor listened to the dose in my computer chair and didnt feel anything but i apparently fell asleep.

i woke up and thought it didnt work and went to exit out of i-doser. my desktop wallpaper was bright red (but in reality its not. its a picture of currency from all around the world and a general light yellow color.) then im not sure what happened and the next thing i remembered was i was looking at my computer, everything normal now, trying to think. i forget most of the details. i struggled to see how much time passed since i started.

is this standard? or was it a dream? i dont remember exactly when i turned on my monitor and closed idoser; maybe that red part was real except i was hallucinating.

ive tried a few more since, but didnt get much results.

is there a significant difference when lying down?
Clave
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Clave »

i don't know, i tried trip once, too, but it didn't make much. I layed in my bed, but maybe the headphones were crap. I just tried Adrenochrome again, but it wasn't as strong as last time... because i was too tired. Try it again, when you're awake.
contrast21
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by contrast21 »

Trip for me doesn't do squat. It was probably just because you were still half asleep that your screen turned red.

Maybe try peyote, still doesn't make you hallucinate but I feel like it lets my mind wander more and at the end your body feels really tingly.