Black Sunshine

Share dose experiences
blaze908
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Black Sunshine

Post by blaze908 »

Wow I've never posted here in forever! Anyways...Being that the doses hardly ever work for me, I didn't expect much. Nothing much really did happen but it was slightly alarming at one point..Well i started it off, I got comfortable with my fleece throw and lied down on my side. Well I was just there then all of a sudden my legs got like really heavy and i was too lazy to move them so yeah. Then they kind of started to pulsate and the whole time everything was just so peaceful even though I was hearing music :shock: ...Anyways nothing really major happened but it felt like i was purposely telling myself that everything was going to be okay and that everyone loves me (I just made it known that I was bi to a lot of ppl 'cept my parents and whole school but thats a whole different story) and that I should just do me and live my life to the fullest..I tried to block it out but some reason i just kept telling myself that...then it kinda stopped and i was just sort of sleeping until the dose was over...Should i try again? ps... i experienced one open eye visual like i saw someone coming to me (i knew who it was) but i really cant remember at all like after stuff would happen i would forget,,kinda wierd but yea...sooooo...the end =]
suddent
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by suddent »

Oh. lol