Is there a way to make myself susceptible to I-Doser???'''

Who are you?
DeltaLord
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Is there a way to make myself susceptible to I-Doser???'''

Post by DeltaLord »

Hi everyone, I just wondering if anyone knows a way to make someone susceptible to the I-Doser???''' or binaural brain waves? :? ...
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

Try listening to loads of doses while you are on your computer without really concentrating on them or looking for effects.

Many people have reported that this helps your brain get used to entrainment (and it seems to have helped me too).
DeltaLord
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DeltaLord »

Thanks sharperguy!!! I will try that... you know, yesterday I tried out of body and just before the dose end I felt a little something, and I wasnt really paying attention to the sounds, so maybe thats the way right?... well I´ll keep your advice in mind, thanks again.
Selador
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Selador »

Yes, good way of doing it. Even better, try doing it the right way, relaxed and everything.

Also, try to use doses with large frequency changes ; it may adapt your brain faster, since it goes from very low to very high in a short time... But I'm not sure, still have to try it.

And to finish, use Reset and/or Brain + a lot, before taking a dose. It seems to help too.
Zsirvone
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Zsirvone »

What I do, is before I listen to a dose. I'll listen to music with a dose like Quick Happy playing in the background. Sometimes I get the effect of the iDoser, and sometimes I don't. And then later I just have the iDoser playing, and I get an amazing affect. Maybe it's just the way my body reacts to it. But that's how I geared myself up for doses.