Who using pheromons?

Who are you?
Komeddyk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Who using pheromons?

Post by Komeddyk »

Somebody using pheromons to attract women, whether is real it?
Where they can be got?
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

my super sexy personality baised off of Ron Burghandy from anchorman usually does the trick for me.
kirby's pooh
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by kirby's pooh »

Couch wrote:my super sexy personality baised off of Ron Burghandy from anchorman usually does the trick for me.
LOLOLOL
mikael
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by mikael »

:P

I saw it on the internet, but im wondering if it would work. And its too expensive.
Pants
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Pants »

I'm not sure if this thread belongs in the "Introductions" topic... but I digress.

As far as pheromones... usually they are not found in stores, you would have to order them online or from a magazine ad. I have never heard of this working; it's based on the fact that when two animals get together, they both communicate through scent and hence use pheromones to state whether or not they wish to mate.

I don't know if it's good or bad, but people tend not to communicate through scent as much; scent is indeed the strongest sense tied to memory... but I don't think pheromones would make women "need" you. If anything it would just smell good to them and make them think of sex, and with some luck on your part they would put two and two together. You're probably better off without it, but if you try it and find results, feel free to share.
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

Pheromones, they just smell good :-P

Remember, humans dont' really use the "smelling" sense.
Be sure to make sure what you're buying
not quite jakes self
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by not quite jakes self »

they dont work most of the times the way scents work with humans are dna are transmitted through smell when the other person smells the dna and smells its diffrent then theres there is attraction the problem is that since every one has diffrent dna one pheromone isnt going to attract other people unless theres is diffrent i saw it on discovery channel lol