Hand Of God

Share dose experiences
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

Septimus wrote: :roll: Yeah. The 70s is not proof that LSD is bad. Try telling that to Syd Barrett. Oh, wait! He's dead.
Actually, Syd didn't die from LSD, he died of pancreatic cancer, which is usually caused by diabetes... :roll:

That aside though, I personally can't stand LSD, I've tried it a few times but bleh. See, I always want to do the LSD whenever I am around some, but then once I do it, then I just want it to end!
Unfortunately, you can't just end it like that, you have to wait for it to just end on its own, so you are basically like being tortured to have to put up with the effects of LSD til it's over, which I guess is your fault though for doing it in the first place...

Back on topic though, I personally haven't tried the HoG yet, I've been doing the "brain blitz" thing lately to get my brain used to the doses, so I haven't had time to actually DO a dose yet, just been using them to get my brain used to the doses...
I have been dieing to try the HoG though, hope it works for me once I can get around to trying it out... :?
mattsgotslacks
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mattsgotslacks »

yeah and syd only died like a year or two ago. but back to the hand of god, ive been sitting here trying to decide to do it or not because my friend burned it for me and ive been reading reveiws. some sound realy nice, but most make it just sound like a realy bad trip haha. im probobly going to try it tonight
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

mattsgotslacks wrote:yeah and syd only died like a year or two ago. but back to the hand of god, ive been sitting here trying to decide to do it or not because my friend burned it for me and ive been reading reveiws. some sound realy nice, but most make it just sound like a realy bad trip haha. im probobly going to try it tonight
Yeah I would just try it anyways, I mean the worst that could happen is you'd get scared, thats it.
Personally though, I like to be scared, don't know why, I just always like to have the shit scared out of me, so HoG would be perfect for me then! :-D
Phoenixrising23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Phoenixrising23 »

I think his point might have been Syd's Schizoid break from reality. If you'd do any research you would find out that these chemicals are legal only because the DEA hasn't intervened yet, it will. Psychedelic Tryptamines are a new addition to the designer drug market and we don't know what the long term effects are. With psilocybin, we kind of know what we're dealing with, or mescaline. Nature's best, I don't think we can compete.

Also there's something called Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder, and don't give me the "it's so chemically similar to serotonin", because so is thujone, and heroin is pretty fucking similar to endorphins, but it's kind of a fine line.

Also, because I like to set records curved, Syd's REAL drug of choice was actually "mandrax", or quaaludes, although he was often given tea with psychedelics spiked into them. It's one thing to know you're about to trip, it's quite another entirely to have some tea that ends up making you think your melting. Set and Setting, although I don't think I'll try HoG or Meth because they're intense in areas I'd prefer to be mellow. Although if you are talking to god.. wouldn't you be a little afraid anyway? .. I might try it...

8)
jakeg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jakeg »

I had a similar experience... I wasn't completely focused since I had 11 friends over and they were playing ping pong and guitar hero and staring at me while doing it but I did get some weird effects.

My arms got warm and really heavy as well and I couldn't control myself... I was twitching almost to the point where it was like a seizure. Then when I got up, I didn't notice anything weird about the room or anything like my friends did (he said his foot was on fire and the ceiling was water), but I couldn't stand up straight and had no control over my right arm and had to use my left arm to suppress it.

Pretty weird

edit: sorry to bring up such an old topic, I didn't know it was that old
lasombra007
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by lasombra007 »

That was awesome. At one point I had a surge through my body which was almost like an orgasm. And that was preceded by some mild hallucinations and a woman's voice calling me. Just great!
I-ChApS14-I
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

- My Hand of God Experiance-

Post by I-ChApS14-I »

just yesterday, after school me and my friend decided to try two of the hardest doeses known so far. My friend went first, and he did Gates of Hades.

Next, I went and did the Hand of God. When it started i could hear my friend talking about how nothing was going on and i was just laying there still. Then, maybe like 5 minutes in, i slowly began to rise up from out of my body.... Then i looked back when i was at my ceiling, and like a third person view i saw myself laying there and my friend recording me =]

Next, i began to rise up higher through the roof and up into the clouds.... i began to rock sideways in space, i began to shiver alot i was cold for some reason.... then it happened..... A huge and powerful voice commanded me to follow it. Of course i followed it and i went on a long journey with this voice through space. Then, a white flash and i had realized where i was.

I was in heaven....... there were no clouds as most people portray it, it was just this pure area that was all bright and holy. The voice commanded me to follow once again, and i obeyed. The voice took me to a field, filled with white flowers and white grass, almost like snow. I saw this sillouete that took the form of a woman. I sprinted twords the figure to find out it was my great grandmother, who had died two or three years ago. She told me that she has been watching me and she was soo proud of me...... She then told me how much she loved me and that she missed me.

Then the mighty voice spoke again..... he told me now was not my time, and i had to go back. I didn't want to leave, i was so happy at the moment. I talked back with a snap in my voice and said "no!" He then began to push me down and i could feel the anger in the pressure of the push..... I began to fall back down through space, through the clouds and slammed back into my body.... My friend said i sat up screamed, then through the headset off @ 72%.........
-Gil
jeremy111
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: - My Hand of God Experiance-

Post by jeremy111 »

I-ChApS14-I wrote:just yesterday, after school me and my friend decided to try two of the hardest doeses known so far. My friend went first, and he did Gates of Hades.

Next, I went and did the Hand of God. When it started i could hear my friend talking about how nothing was going on and i was just laying there still. Then, maybe like 5 minutes in, i slowly began to rise up from out of my body.... Then i looked back when i was at my ceiling, and like a third person view i saw myself laying there and my friend recording me =]

Next, i began to rise up higher through the roof and up into the clouds.... i began to rock sideways in space, i began to shiver alot i was cold for some reason.... then it happened..... A huge and powerful voice commanded me to follow it. Of course i followed it and i went on a long journey with this voice through space. Then, a white flash and i had realized where i was.

I was in heaven....... there were no clouds as most people portray it, it was just this pure area that was all bright and holy. The voice commanded me to follow once again, and i obeyed. The voice took me to a field, filled with white flowers and white grass, almost like snow. I saw this sillouete that took the form of a woman. I sprinted twords the figure to find out it was my great grandmother, who had died two or three years ago. She told me that she has been watching me and she was soo proud of me...... She then told me how much she loved me and that she missed me.

Then the mighty voice spoke again..... he told me now was not my time, and i had to go back. I didn't want to leave, i was so happy at the moment. I talked back with a snap in my voice and said "no!" He then began to push me down and i could feel the anger in the pressure of the push..... I began to fall back down through space, through the clouds and slammed back into my body.... My friend said i sat up screamed, then through the headset off @ 72%.........
-Gil
Placebo or utter bullshit.
LegendSoUL
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by LegendSoUL »

If same "Hand of God" track's name was LSD, then you would feel different things when you're listening. Your brain makes you feel what you wanna feel. It's a scientific fact. Look folks, I'm not saying that you're lying, I do telekinesis, astral projection myself actually, I really believe that you felt whatever you've written here, but it's not because of the hand of god or i doser, but because of your believing and imagination.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

LegendSoUL wrote:If same "Hand of God" track's name was LSD, then you would feel different things when you're listening. Your brain makes you feel what you wanna feel. It's a scientific fact. Look folks, I'm not saying that you're lying, I do telekinesis, astral projection myself actually, I really believe that you felt whatever you've written here, but it's not because of the hand of god or i doser, but because of your believing and imagination.
Placebo is real, but you clearly know nothing about the science of binaural beats, it's been proven to be effective.
meeloodallas
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hand of God

Post by meeloodallas »

I tried Hand of God today after reading people's experiences with it and such. Unfortunately, I have nothing to report because nothing happened. I was disappointed, I was hoping for a phenomenal time!

I was in a dark, quiet room. I was relaxed and my eyes were closed. All I did mostly was fall asleep. If the effects happened while I was asleep, I was none the wiser.

But...

I am willing to give it another go and see if it'll work the next time. :D
vick_dr
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

hi there

Post by vick_dr »

hi people i have read many many feed backs and all of them say one thing that they all have experienced something using the doses but i have tried alcohol, opium, marijuana, content, sex, cocain, heroin etc etc.. to tell you the fact i dint feel anything.. i have tried it in headphones (which i bought just for the cause), earphones but i dint feel a thing... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out hear. its freaking me out that others are reaping the experinece and i dont...
Austin-
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: hi there

Post by Austin- »

vick_dr wrote:hi people i have read many many feed backs and all of them say one thing that they all have experienced something using the doses but i have tried alcohol, opium, marijuana, content, sex, cocain, heroin etc etc.. to tell you the fact i dint feel anything.. i have tried it in headphones (which i bought just for the cause), earphones but i dint feel a thing... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out hear. its freaking me out that others are reaping the experinece and i dont...
Ok dude, honestly, stop posting that EVERYWHERE!
Austin-
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Austin- »

N1c3 wrote:
Septimus wrote: :roll: Yeah. The 70s is not proof that LSD is bad. Try telling that to Syd Barrett. Oh, wait! He's dead.
Actually, Syd didn't die from LSD, he died of pancreatic cancer, which is usually caused by diabetes... :roll:

That aside though, I personally can't stand LSD, I've tried it a few times but bleh. See, I always want to do the LSD whenever I am around some, but then once I do it, then I just want it to end!
Unfortunately, you can't just end it like that, you have to wait for it to just end on its own, so you are basically like being tortured to have to put up with the effects of LSD til it's over, which I guess is your fault though for doing it in the first place...

Back on topic though, I personally haven't tried the HoG yet, I've been doing the "brain blitz" thing lately to get my brain used to the doses, so I haven't had time to actually DO a dose yet, just been using them to get my brain used to the doses...
I have been dieing to try the HoG though, hope it works for me once I can get around to trying it out... :?
Brain blitz? :?
Rexy7673
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Hand Of God

Post by Rexy7673 »

hi
Last edited by Rexy7673 on Thu May 08, 2014 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.