Legal drugs..Lots of them, alittle pricey...

Discuss visionary plants
mikeadelic
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mikeadelic »

i know man, its not even a substance, so therefore that rule isnt valid and you could easily have gotten away with it with a little bit of persistance
A
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by A »

i take real morphine during am govt. i shoot up in class.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Good for you? Why would you brag about having an IV opiate habit? This isn't the place to dicksize.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

waffleinajar wrote:OAR RAider Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:19 pm Post subject:

i doser has been blocked at my school
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine too, but the fucking principal got smart and if they get your ipod, mp3, or smart phone they check it for the mp3's. Mother fuckers suspended me for three days for "possetion of an intoxicating substance", good thing my parents thought they were full of shit and just rented like fifty movies for me
what the hell?

"possesion of an intoxicating substance"1!?!?!? biggest load of crap ever

It isn't a substance, it isn't intoxicating and IMO it isn't really even possesion.
facefink
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by facefink »

I buy herbs at loveleafgarden.com.

Their kratom is amazingly potent. They also have an herb called "indian warrior" that is really good when smoked.
viroblade
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by viroblade »

Thanks for the site. I convinced my mom to let me by the hallucinegens.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^What did you order?
viroblade
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by viroblade »

I ordered some pills that make you see colors and crap and open your mind it says. and I bought salviax10 which I have never tried.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

You don't even know what your fucking with with those pills. You should probably just throw em out...

If they have BZP theyre illegal in america, and even if they don't your not gonna "see colors and shit". The only way to actually see shit from those is to take more than the reccomended dose, which is really sketchy because they don't list all the ingredients and you could be in for a very shitty experience (not to mention risking your physical health).
viroblade
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by viroblade »

kr3wskater wrote:You don't even know what your fucking with with those pills. You should probably just throw em out...

If they have BZP theyre illegal in america, and even if they don't your not gonna "see colors and shit". The only way to actually see shit from those is to take more than the reccomended dose, which is really sketchy because they don't list all the ingredients and you could be in for a very shitty experience (not to mention risking your physical health).
truth, The "legal highs" did nothing for me. but salvia gave me and my friends quite a good time.
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

viroblade wrote:
kr3wskater wrote:You don't even know what your fucking with with those pills. You should probably just throw em out...

truth, The "legal highs" did nothing for me. but salvia gave me and my friends quite a good time.
Yeah it's true, alot of that legal herb crap doesn't really do much (especially those stupid "buds" like Hawaiin Gold bud or something like that). I'd say the only legal herbs out there that really do anything would be, Salvia, Morning Glorys, HBWR, Kratom, Spice, 2C-I (thats crazy) and umm, theres a few more, though I can't think of them right now...
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

I wasn't referring to herbs (by the way, stay away from spice/spice-a-like blends, im one of the few who still believes there is an unlisted chemical ingredient in there accounting for effects, after all, they aren't legally required to list all ingredients). With the right herbs and some basic knowledge you can make some euphoric blends that will give you a nice, mellow high/headchange.

I was referring to the pills, those things are dangerous and not worth the potential, unknown damage that they're most likely causing when you take them.
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

kr3wskater wrote:(by the way, stay away from spice/spice-a-like blends, im one of the few who still believes there is an unlisted chemical ingredient in there accounting for effects, after all, they aren't legally required to list all ingredients)
Yeah, well there must be more than just a few who still believe that, cause heres one as well (me)!
Sure I tried the Spice mix 2 times and yeah, it does give you a good buzz, but after reading what is actually in the Spice mix, I became curious as to how it actually gives you that kind of a buzz?
Maybe thats why it is illegal in the U.S (due to whatever that secret herb/ingrediant is??)?
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

It's not illegal in the states, The Psyche Deli (manufacturers) don't want it to be outlawed in US, because that will lead to it's outlaw in britain and eventually more of europe, which is where they're based. EDIT and others dont wanna risk this as they want to keep their business, but Jim at spiceworld420.com sells it (with great customer service might i add). But spice isn't really my thing, even a GC/MS won't convince me that it only contains what's listed on the package. I prefer single herbs such as wild dagga (when vaped it gets you just as high as any middies will).
Last edited by kr3wskater on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

kr3wskater wrote:I prefer single herbs such as wild dagga (when vaped it gets you just as high as any middies will), and if i want a nice body high i use vegetalista botanicals' peace pipe (shaman) blend.
Actually, I've been curious about this lately.
How good does Wild Dagga work? I was thinking of ordering some, but I am not sure how well it works.
Im sure it is not as strong as MJ, nor am I expecting it to be, I just want it to give me a nice high feeling, that'll be good enough for me!