Gonna try MJ Tuesday. Questions :)

Discuss visionary plants
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Gonna try MJ Tuesday. Questions :)

Post by UnknownFear »

Alright, so I plan on taking a gram of Mary J on Tuesday with my girlfriend while watch Across The Universe :) This will be my very first drug that I take and I really want it to be a good experience. I plan on just relaxing and watching the movie and let Mary-Jane wash over me and do what she does best. I hear you get red eyes, so there will be Visine there and I'm gonna take a shower to get rid of the odor. Does anyone else have any more tips for a first time MJ user? I am looking on the Erowid site right now.
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

JiggaJigga wrote: 2) When starting to smoke, weather you are experienced or not, dont take huge puffs, or else you will get a coughing fit and usually feel a little sick if you do it too fast
I have smoked for a few years awhile ago, but I did quit. I still am experienced at smoking, however.
3) Once your high (Usually by the 3ed time) just relax and chill, dont go crazy for nothing
This is what I want to aim for. I'm afraid that I will make a big deal out of it or something. I just want to relax and be calm. Now, seeing that this will be my very first time trying MJ, will I feel anything at all?
And thats about all i can give you, i have a few tricks to make weed much much stronger by using cigarettes or cigars named captain black but we
will leave that for when your experienced.
I appreciate your tips and feedback, JiggaJigga.
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

JiggaJigga wrote:When you say you smoked a few years back, are you talking about cigarettes? Because you say "Now, seeing that this will be my very first time trying MJ, will I feel anything at all?"

So im guessing you smoked cigarettes. Cigarettes are different than weed, you can take huge puffs of cigarette and get no effects at all except light headedness. When you smoke weed very fast, you will get nausea. Thats why i start out slowly then take bigger puffs from there.

To answer your question, No, you will most likely NOT get high your first time smoking weed.
Ok. So you would recommend that I take small puffs, hold it in, than exhale slowly, repeat?
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

JiggaJigga wrote:Here is what i do step by step,

1) Bring joint/bong to my mouth
2) Once its lit, take a small puff, as if inhaling air
3) Bring your mouth away from the join and take a deep breath of air, so that it will push down the weed smoke into your lungs
4) Hold for about 2-5 seconds
5) Release the air (exhale)
6) Repeat
I'll try the whole inhaling air to push the smoke down into my lungs.
Stumblethenrise
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Stumblethenrise »

Or.... go in your bathroom... open the shower to the hottest... let the water open.... Start smoking... slowly... no rush... take all the time you need.... make sure the room is full of Vapor... open A LITTLE BIT, like not even 1 inch, the window... and when you're done smoking... stay in there for a while.... It MIGHT help... and it's cool anyway cause when you do it with other people everyone are in underwear....

lol
Rattlehead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rattlehead »

You can't get high your first time? Where the fuck did you hear that. I was BLAZED out of my mind the first time.

There's really no prep you need man. Just enjoy the new experience. You can't really be freaked out unless your watching saw or the crazy part in silent hill where the chick tears everyone to pieces. Bad Memories (just playing, scary movies are the best). Showering is a pretty awesome feeling when you high, you'll like that aswell. Over all, you'll have a great time, the mj should be worn off by the end of the movie but you might feel it for 2-3 hours. ENJOY!

And remember, your not going to get high by just sucking the smoke in your mouth and blowing it out. You gotta breath it in deep, as deep as you can. I like to hold it for 5-10 seconds. You can hold for however long is comfortable.
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

Rattlehead wrote:You can't get high your first time? Where the fuck did you hear that. I was BLAZED out of my mind the first time.

There's really no prep you need man. Just enjoy the new experience. You can't really be freaked out unless your watching saw or the crazy part in silent hill where the chick tears everyone to pieces. Bad Memories (just playing, scary movies are the best). Showering is a pretty awesome feeling when you high, you'll like that aswell. Over all, you'll have a great time, the mj should be worn off by the end of the movie but you might feel it for 2-3 hours. ENJOY!

And remember, your not going to get high by just sucking the smoke in your mouth and blowing it out. You gotta breath it in deep, as deep as you can. I like to hold it for 5-10 seconds. You can hold for however long is comfortable.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to share my experience in the 'Drug Report' section of this forum.
Phoenixrising23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Phoenixrising23 »

I got so high my first time I saw Donald Duck and Mickey.. it was crazy..

Big hits, coughing = good

Seriously, the coughing itself sends messages to your brain, it acts almost like a bronchodilater. Open blood vessels, big breaths. I wish I could smoke for my first time again... it rocked.
Rattlehead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rattlehead »

Same here haha. First time is a blast (everytime is, but first was the ultimate, unless I go on a smoking spree and smoke 8 grams...), let us know how it went...
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

Ive been smoking for a while now. I will give you honest to god advice from my experience.

When i first smoked mj it was at a friends lan party. We smoked our first joint in a garage. I didnt get anything at all.

I smoked again and hour later. I felt a little buzzed. but close to no results.

About 2 hours later i took a joint all by myself. I was pretty high but i didnt realize it untill i started trying to pay attention to world of warcraft ahaha. I couldnt get anything done with out distraction. But even then i wasnt chill at all. i was normal and everything was fine.

And hour after that i shared another joint with a friend. We were sitting on his couch. He was a kid i had never met and he never talked. After the first exhale, i was totally relaxed. I felt great. I looked at him, and he looked at me and he started laughing his ass off. After about 2 mins of laughing he finally was able to get the words out "this is this your first time, isnt it?" I couldnt stop laughing at him laughing. It was great.

For the next hour i honestly could not controll my high at all. I said stupid shit, lost self control, laughed at everthing, got totally side tracked, felt sooo tired, became very hungry, monster energy drink tasted sooo goood, would totally forget what i was doing, where i was, and where i was going about every 8 seconds, i would forget what i was talking about in the middle of a conversation, and i couldnt stop staring at random things and people.

that lasted for the next 3 hours.

From there on out i could get high every time i smoked, and enjoy it more and more.

Movies are great when being high. Just smoke alot dude. And smoke a joint between u and your gf every hour for the next 3 hours. start smoking about an hour before the movie. Dont drink liquids, you will have to pee constantly which will annoy the fuck out of other people that are high (ex. your gf). Make sure you are comfortable and are not worrying about anything.

Have fun :P
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

subway wrote:Ive been smoking for a while now. I will give you honest to god advice from my experience.
Ya man. That was a great experience, and that sounded just like mine! I was all out of it, and had NO fucking idea what i was doing, where i was, or anything. I was getting side-tracked left and right, but it was soo much fun. I am deffinitly gonna do it again.
Nets
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Nets »

Don't try it for your first time. You'll waste your life.
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

Nets wrote:Don't try it for your first time. You'll waste your life.
How exactly will I waste my life? I tried it, liked it, and havnt done it since.