i know that this is tiresome, but

Share dose experiences
drunk-monk
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

i know that this is tiresome, but

Post by drunk-monk »

all i get is a big blur of everything.

i see enhanced colors [just a little], i feel a numbness in my neck, a little clumsy, a little like high...
is my mind resisting or did someone experience the same effects and sometime afterwards, they started to feel the real effects of each dose, or what?
[i've tried the "lay-down; all dark; get in to a trance or count numbers until you do; feel the sound; relax; think nothing" and the "sit; concentrate on an object or look at a strong visualization; think nothing; concentrate on the beeps; the white noise; the sub-beeps"]
[doses used [with resets]: crystal meth, hand of god [though i think experienced something from what i was supposed to], peoyte, juice-it, a-bomb, anesthesia, bufotoad, nitrous, lsd]
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

That's usually the most you'll get, don't expect a trip off of binaurals
anhevi
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

you need to get used to it

Post by anhevi »

your brain needs to get used to binaural beats, the more it is used to them the better they work. also try to take the drugs in the order of the strength, like first take something that makes you see patterns, then take LSD and then Astral or something comparable. i did it this way and finally when taking astral, my subconscious mind actually did a trip to a kebab shop... i could see the jummy salad... the tomatoes, the onions... just all the vitamins put into the kebab... everything was so fresh and looked so tempting. but since i was not prepared to end up in a kebab shop, i woke up before anything intresting happened. (i woke up off the trance because i had to laugh so hard because i was expecting to end up in outer space or at any other incredible place but then suddenly i was in a kebab shop)
drunk-monk
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by drunk-monk »

im finally starting to get something here... i hope :P
anesthesia works reeaaally good and when i listen to delta - after 4-6 mins im already in a trance.

ill try that sometime soon and will repost when something happens...
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

My music teacher when she was younger wanted to test to see if you are more relaxed when you listen to music you know. She was wrong, you are actively listening to music you know even if you dont realise it! Keep listening to it and your brain will become to know it and will start to listen to the beats.
A common reason it doesnt work aswell is distraction and loss of concentration. You may be doing neither of those but im just trying to help you :-) . If you check out my Experience Diary: "Clicky" Notice my first couple of doses did nothing!!!
drunk-monk
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by drunk-monk »

extremely dilated pupils and i can hear my own brainwaves or something, if im in complete silence - from lsd.