My Dose Log

Share dose experiences
zerizum
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My Dose Log

Post by zerizum »

in this log i will show what has effects and what dose not. it will also serve as a reference for me to look at to know what has improved and what hasn't.

First ever dose: quick happy
Effects: instantly became happy for no reason..

2nd Dose: nitrous
Effects: became very giddy as if i were about to crack up at something

3rd: trip
Effects: colors became vibrant.. hard to notice.

4th: Out of Body
Effects: finnally started feeling the vibrations... looked down at my feet and it seemed as if my body where spinning in a circle.

5th: alcohal
effects: was not dizzy but had trouble walking in a straight line.. stopped and stared at a spot and my vision started to leave my body.

5th: a-bomb
effects: started feeling tingly near my heart. as if i were in love.. about 5 minutes later the feeling instantly started spreading everywhere on my body

6th: ecstasy
effects: same thing as a-bomb.. except the feeling was more of an erotic feeling as if i were having sex.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Copycat :D I don't mind. You really got the first dose to work? That's quite hard.
zerizum
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by zerizum »

haha yeah sry for stealing your format. and yeah i did, i think it all depends on what your past is. i listen to alot of music and i used to meditate all the time and such so i think thats why i got it to work
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

zerizum wrote:haha yeah sry for stealing your format. and yeah i did, i think it all depends on what your past is. i listen to alot of music and i used to meditate all the time and such so i think thats why i got it to work
I'm different cos its hard for me to relax!! The first couple of doses i listened to i wasnt very experienced (they were also pirated (sorry I-Doser Labs) that my friend had found on then net for free). I can never meditate!! But i see how it worked for you first time and btw, when someone copies you it means it's a good idea :D
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Why would you come on here and admit to stealing material that we have worked very hard (in some cases, years) on? Not only is it rude and inconsiderate, it is also against forum rules.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

idoser wrote:Why would you come on here and admit to stealing material that we have worked very hard (in some cases, years) on? Not only is it rude and inconsiderate, it is also against forum rules.
For attention, probably...but you could have seen it coming. As well as 90% or so of the music on ipods is pirated. I think its different with music, because they dont work years for one track like you guys do.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

I have real doses now!! I do buy them. I came on this forum to be honest to help me to get them to work!! :( Don't ban me...I've learned my lesson anyway cos they dont work if theyre pirated...