No Effect

Discuss the computer software
ErkanY
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

No Effect

Post by ErkanY »

Hey, I-Doser doesnt work on me, i have tried 3 diffrent headphones in 2 days but it doesnt have effect on me, does somebody know what iam doing wrong???

Erkan
Aekwiel
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Aekwiel »

From all the testemonies I've read, doses seem to effect everyone differently... It didn't work for me neither at first, but I was stuborn and determined to get it to work. After one week of listening to Lucid Dreaming every night, if finally started to work. I'm guessing maybe your brain needs to practice or something. That's what it felt like to me anyway.
Brad
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Brad »

Aekwiel wrote:From all the testemonies I've read, doses seem to effect everyone differently... It didn't work for me neither at first, but I was stuborn and determined to get it to work. After one week of listening to Lucid Dreaming every night, if finally started to work. I'm guessing maybe your brain needs to practice or something. That's what it felt like to me anyway.
great advice...i did lucid dream every ngiht for about 4 days and didnt get a lucid dream so i gave up but ill start up again now that i know it might work :-)