BAD Trip.

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Fox
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

BAD Trip.

Post by Fox »

Don't ask me why, but when I used to do drugs pretty heavily my friend and I went on this insane trip while we were on PCP, acid, and some pot.

We started out just at her house, taking hits after taking some altoids laced with acid, while watching YouTube videos. Then, a friend of hers comes over with a sandwich bag with some PCP in it, and tells us to put some on our next joint. We do, and then we decide to go down to his house to smoke it.

We get there, and we lit up the joints and relax. If you haven't ever been on PCP before, it's definitely one hell of a trip.
I was on the couch in room, when I started to feel really light. That's when I realized I was fucking in the air. I was freaking out, screaming at them to pull me down, but they just sat there, laughing their asses off. I started to cry from the ceiling, then crawl towards the bathroom.
They followed me, waving their arms at me giggling and trying to say that I had to let go of my tail.

I got into the bathroom, puked, and screamed when I saw Edgar Allen Poe's head floating eyeless in my puke. I fell from the ceiling, but when I landed, my arms sank up to their elbows in the floor. It felt like the rest of my body was buoyant while my arms were lead weights. I started dragging my arms through the tile, but when I got to the doorway to the hall, I couldn't move my arms part the edge of the tile onto the carpet. I started to cry again and just laid there and passed out.

When I came to, my friend was driving me back to her house, freaking out thinking I was going to die.

Scariest fucking trip ever.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

My friend had some shit laced with PCP (or so we think), he puked NONSTOP for an hour and a half, it was horrible. At 3 gallons per flush we must've wasted close to 100 gallons of water just flushing everytime he vomited. We kept feeding him cracker just so he wouldn't dry heave. Then he started tripping balls once he finished puking and tried to go to sleep, but he closed his eyes and 5 seconds later he was convulsing and not breathing. We woke him up and kept him up for a few more minutes entertaining him until he'd fall back asleep within seconds and convulse. This repeated for 3 hours until he finally fell asleep at 4:30 am.
Supershot
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Supershot »

kr3wskater wrote:My friend had some shit laced with PCP (or so we think), he puked NONSTOP for an hour and a half, it was horrible. At 3 gallons per flush we must've wasted close to 100 gallons of water just flushing everytime he vomited. We kept feeding him cracker just so he wouldn't dry heave. Then he started tripping balls once he finished puking and tried to go to sleep, but he closed his eyes and 5 seconds later he was convulsing and not breathing. We woke him up and kept him up for a few more minutes entertaining him until he'd fall back asleep within seconds and convulse. This repeated for 3 hours until he finally fell asleep at 4:30 am.
i seriously woulda considered taking him to the hospital :shock:

was he alright?
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Ya, it's gross. We didn't take him to the hospital because we had called some medical professionals (despite the time they were eager to help us out) and they gave us instructions on what to do over the phone. He was fine.