Real Drugs vs. I-Doser

Share dose experiences

Have you done real drugs before (to get high)?

Yes
68%
No
32%

Total votes: 37

divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Real Drugs vs. I-Doser

Post by divinorum »

I notice most of the people on here probably don't try real drugs (illegal, alcohal, and others that get you high, or cause a trip) and those who do dont really talk on here anymore. I just want to take a survey of how many people actually do drugs, or just do I-Doser. Mabye you can leave a description of how I-Doser affects you so we can see if taking drugs coorelates to the effects of I-Doser drugs.
Last edited by divinorum on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Im 100% clean, cept for idoser ofc =D
Genie
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Genie »

Depends if you mean illegal or not. I'm very guilty of binge drinking, every few weeks when I have money. But as for illegal drugs, not yet. I plan to get hold of some weed with my friend soon, and university will bring the opportunity for experimenting, but I wanna get my A levels before I mess myself up :P
BadgerSex
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by BadgerSex »

Genie wrote:Depends if you mean illegal or not. I'm very guilty of binge drinking, every few weeks when I have money. But as for illegal drugs, not yet. I plan to get hold of some weed with my friend soon, and university will bring the opportunity for experimenting, but I wanna get my A levels before I mess myself up :P
Haha are you kidding? I show up to class totally incapacitated in one way or another most of the time, and I still ace all the tests. I'm in high school, almost all GT classes. I never do homework though...
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

I dont necissarily mean illegal. For instance nutmeg, DXM, Salvia, Kava, Kratom, and an array of other drugs are not illegal but would still count. Alcohal also counts somewhat. Thats what I mean (also the illegal type). Anyway how do these I-Doser doses affect you?
Last edited by divinorum on Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHimasterwang
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by CHimasterwang »

I havnt got I-Dose to work yet but my headphones were 40Hz-20kHz XD
I havnt done MJ or Alcohol etc properly or even enough to do anything maybe XD

But i have doen Salvia twice once on 10x, once on 20x. I got a level 6 on 20x and didnt remember it but on 10x i remembered the trip, i was almost through the ground XD
People were saying its realy intense and stuff on forums and other things but i thought it was fine =P This makes me think maybe other hallucy drugs are alot more chilled maybe =P
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

CHimasterwang wrote:I havnt got I-Dose to work yet but my headphones were 40Hz-20kHz XD

But i have doen Salvia twice once on 10x, once on 20x. I got a level 6 on 20x and didnt remember it but on 10x i remembered the trip, i was almost through the ground XD
People were saying its realy intense and stuff on forums and other things but i thought it was fine =P This makes me think maybe other hallucy drugs are alot more chilled maybe =P
Most of my friends (all use some drug) actually get really good effects from I-Doser. Salvia is an amazing drug. Anyway you should try to chew it or to use it as a tincture, these methods work alot better than smoking (especially since you have to smoke it at high temperatures). And if you think that other psycoactives are chilled then you should try a thumbprint of LSD.
CHimasterwang
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by CHimasterwang »

I have read that the need of a high tempreture lighter like a turbo lighter is just something that has been spread around and that anything that can combust it is hot enough or something.
My friend used a normal lighter and he a part of a sleeping bag which had turned into a wall or something and then below him was a town with people in it and stuff XD

I dont actually have any of my own Salvia or any other smoking things, not even a lighter XP
Im not 18 so i cant buy stuff from EDIT but i almost am XP
marinebro0306
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by marinebro0306 »

I've smoked weed and done a few pills, but that's about it.
Last edited by marinebro0306 on Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

EDIT isn't the only site, there are plenty of much better ones.

And a normal lighter works fine if you inhale hard (to get the flame to burn the material as fully as possible), salvinorin A does have a very high heat of vaporization though. It's a shame that stupid kids post videos of themselves tripping on youtube, they're the reason it's becoming illegal.
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

kr3wskater wrote:EDIT isn't the only site, there are plenty of much better ones.

And a normal lighter works fine if you inhale hard (to get the flame to burn the material as fully as possible), salvinorin A does have a very high heat of vaporization though. It's a shame that stupid kids post videos of themselves tripping on youtube, they're the reason it's becoming illegal.
I agree. Those kids are ruining the whole reason for Salvia. It is not the "new" marijuana. It’s supposed to be the diviner’s sage. One is supposed to gain a better understanding of themselves and the world. I heard of one trip where a kid witnessed his father's ascension to heaven. It was seriously one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. If salvia can do this for people, then I don’t want some uneducated kids running around screwing it up for the rest of us.

Besides that, there are now more people in the drugs column then the clean column. Mabye this forum is not filled up with kids after all.
CHimasterwang
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by CHimasterwang »

Kids can do drugs too though XP
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

CHimasterwang wrote:Kids can do drugs too though XP
I agree, but they should at least educate themselves about what they are taking. They go in not knowing, and end up making the drug illegal for the rest of us. Some people actually use Salvia to become more spiritual, and others have used it to turn their life around. If kids believe that they already need drugs to open their minds (even though they have not even learned a fraction of what is out there) then they need to be a little smarter and more mature about it.
militiaman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by militiaman »

real drugs are far more effective. I have used many, from shrooms and salvia, to DXM, weed, and alcohol.

Not a single i-doser recreation matches what I get. But that doesn't mean I don't benefit from i-doser. I find that listening is much more peaceful (obviously), and it really helps me meditate, no matter which preset I use.
solava
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by solava »

I havnt got I-Dose to work yet but my headphones were 40Hz-20kHz XD

It doesn't matter if your headphones have 40Hz minimal because binaural beats excist out of too different Hz impulses like 200Hz and 208Hz which makes the binaural beat raging on you brain 208-200= 8Hz XD ... so