i-Doser Experiences from real people

Share dose experiences
Xusk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Xusk »

Just concentrateing on the sound and relaxing. To just relaxing and listening trying to just go into the 'zone'\psyching oneself up. Which, with all the ones tryed sound pretty much the same. Also useing headphones similar to the ipod ones but alot better.

This all happened in dark rooms or dark rooms with the monitor on for some light. Also tryed with eyes opened or eyes closed, with same results. After words, your mind feels alittle funny since you were listening to the same sound for a long time. So I had a slight after sound for a few seconds, but this happens with any sound I keep listening to for long periods.
DanCross
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by DanCross »

Well, I'm really intested in this program. I sat in my room after buying some "Sony High Def. Studio Headphones" and layed in my bed, relaxing and all.. My only problem was keeping my mind focused, but I think I have my own way of doing so next time around, so far Peyote is the only one thats really affected me.. Such as when I move my eyes it feels like my heads leaning in that direction, some sort of light reflecting of bones in my hands, but there was no light in my room because I did everything in complete darkness, and some pretty psychadelic visuals when my eyes were closed.. So far its pretty good, but intensified sounds may also be a result.. not exactly sure.. Hmm... I'm probally going to try again in an hour after the reset.. Anywhom, it didnt really affect me in the way it explained.. maybe round 2 or something with another will do... But the intensified sounds are trippy, gotta admit...

-Dan..
Stroke
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Stroke »

well i just tested the "Trip" dose because it suggested i start with that first before moving on to something more intense.. i was sitting in a chair with my legs propped up on another chair, just staring at the blanket resting on the back of the chair. About five or so minutes into it the blanket began swaying back and forth and rising up and falling down.. i was in disbelief at first, so i looked away and nothing happened. Only when i was focused in on the blanket and the noise did anything happen. Shortly after that occurance i fell asleep :(
Jesse
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Jesse »

Anyone who goes into this thinking its not going to work...common sense should tell you...it's not going to work. I believe in binaural brainwave technology, therefor, every single dose i've tried has worked for me.
F34R
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Interesting results

Post by F34R »

So I got the 4 pack and immediately went for the weed. Like the first time I got high nothing happened so I decided to double up and pull out my water bong. I filled that puppy with the ole stickey ickey. Now were talking!!! between the audio and the weed I was left sucking my thumb in the corner. I also pitched a tent so I dont think I will have to buy the exctasy. Thanks~!
Kevii
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Kevii »

None of it has worked for me yet :( Im pretty sad. They have mild effects on me im not sure why, maybe its the enviorment. Theres usually some outside sounds. My headphones i think are alright. theyre pretty good IMO. So im not sure. i try to relax and stuff but the last time i tried the cocaine i fell asleep on it =\ and woke up and had a headache and almost got sick D:
Xusk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Xusk »

Jesse wrote:Anyone who goes into this thinking its not going to work...common sense should tell you...it's not going to work. I believe in binaural brainwave technology, therefor, every single dose i've tried has worked for me.
I'v tryed this approach when first trying....didn't work. Can't deny facts. O well, if it works for you...great! Guess im just to used to real drugs, im immune. :lol:

Funny thing is, this is the only forum someone has said it worked. I've seen in other forums posted about this and out of the 50 people who actually posted. Not one said it worked. So im only hopeing your truely a user and not a staff member.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

This is definately not the only forum with positive experiences. Do a google search for I-Doser.com and you will find many forums with positive results - I am not saying this because I am a staff member... it's just the truth.

We also find that nearly 95% of experiences that are sent through the experieces link on I-Doser.com and through the I-Doser Application are positive. Every experience you see listed on the web site under the experience link are from real users.

That's not to say binaural technology is an exact science - many people react to it differently. Our goal here is to create the best possible experience for the widest range of people.

I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you - truth is, if it hasn't worked by now, it probably won't.

Also, I can assure you that I am the only one on the forum who is a staff member - nobody else is.
Kevii
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Kevii »

So whats the best approach to have a maximum effect? Dimly lit room with no interuptions and comfortable volume with a relaxed mind? I think sometimse it will affect me slightly but changes and then doesnt do anything...
ErkanY
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ErkanY »

I have try`d 7/8 doses but nothing had any effect on me
bugmenever
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by bugmenever »

the first thing i tried was the french roast dose. IT WORKED.... i was rather tired when i tried it. it was around 1 30 AM i listened to it.... and woke up after about 15%. I didn't just "become more awake" im not sure what happened.... but i became parinoid, my heart started beating faster, and i felt like somethign was in the room with me.. some one explained it as your brain reacting to its changed state and it being a side effect. it was very wierd.. anything seemed to scare me. none the less i was awake for good 45 min. before i was tired again :-) nice work I-doser :P
marleena
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by marleena »

I was skeptical myself before trying this, but I can tell you for sure.. it worked for me. I recently bought a pair of decent headphones from Logitech.. I hate that the earpieces are so big and bulky, but they're noise-cancelling, which I guess helped. I was feeling very stressed out from school and decided to try the heroin dose. Yeah, I know.. a wierd idea for relaxation. I've never tried the real stuff but I heard it was relaxing.. so yeah. I've done a few drugs out there so I knew i could handle it. I just sat in my chair, eyes closed, nothing else to distract me, and tuned into the sounds in my ears. It sounds like nothing at all, until about 80% in, and the tones change. THAT is when it hits you. Like a ton of bricks.. you feel warm all over.. the "rush". It's like a total body orgasm, to be exact. It was almost too intense to handle, so unfortunately I lost my concentration, and it was over all too soon. But that's my first i-doser experience!
SiKoTiC
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by SiKoTiC »

Do you guys keep your eyes open or closed? How do you not fall asleep.. And what do you think about while doing it?
Kelli
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Kelli »

Actually, on my first experience i kept my eyes closed. My mind was drifting away on all sorts of things and after awhile i fell asleep. About halfway in the session i woke. After that my mind still drifted, but i was awake for the rest of the session. Once the effect of the dose kicked in though my mind was focused on nothing but the effects. Never during the dose did i actually focus on the sound, but it still worked for me. I had an awesome experience.

Im hearing others saying to stay awake and to focus on the music - too keep your mind on the sounds. I did neither.
The only thing i did was try to relax as much as possible.
bugmenever
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by bugmenever »

I just tried genisis... i've tried 4-5+ of these before this one.. and this one was the stongerst one i've tried. the other ones were modereate rating... i sat im my chair... elbow on the desk holding up my head and i closed my eyes..... talk about strange... somewher like 54% into i realized i "had no body" probabbly partially because i was perfectly still and quite comfortable... but i felt as tho i was just a head..... unable to move myself... not only that.. i was definately in a dreaming-while-awake state... my mind wandered.. right before my eyes... anything i thought of really could be visuallized if i focused.. i didn't want to become too concious for fear of losing the feeling. so i kept a "low profile" as i scanned my thoughts.. at one point i was so far under i felt asleep.. i could feel my body un able to move and i was having a full out dream.. not just visualizations.. unfortunately as soon as i realized it i came back to a visualization only state and i couldn't remember any of it.. only that i was definately dreaming of something. i had mild tingling in the back of my neck for a while too. and i felt warm and cozy. the description didn't seem as intersting as the other doses... but i tried it and am plesently surprised. :)