MarijuanaQH (credit to Lucious)

Share dose experiences
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

MarijuanaQH (credit to Lucious)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Awesome, thanks to Lucious i got MarijuanaQH to work!! I've also bought some new stereo headphones (expensive ones) that might have helped aswell.

ok, this is what happened: Started the dose with the headphones on and listened to the beat, picturing a fan blowing (from Lucious' technique) and all of a sudden it morphed into pools of black and dark tan, writhing about, displaying wonderful patterns. I suddenley felt my head become heavier, my breathing slower and my toes were tingling and numb. The numbness crawled up my body, first my toes, then legs, then it reach my chest. When the firework sortof sound came on i started to laugh, just a little giggle nothing much, but all the same, i laughed. The sound started to appear far off and distorted and i could hear children's laughter. I tried to move my arm and i pictured in my mind the room i was in, with me pulling my arm. I got up from the chair and looked around. Everything was distorted and blurry and i kept getting images of the tan and black swirls. I looked at the chair i just came from and saw a blurry figure sitting where i had sat. I then felt like i was growing taller and taller. I looked down but didnt see my legs and feet. I went through the ceiling and out into the sky. I was looking at a birds-eye view of my street that slowly grew smaller and smaller and was surrounded my clouds. I floated forward a few yards then dipped back into the clouds again only to be confronted with a huge playground with children laughing and playing everywhere. Then i saw myself, my younger self, throw a ball at my mother. I suddenley was my younger self, like in a memory, throwing the ball at my mother and she catching it. The memory played over and over untill i heard a loud voice in my ear shout "Is that good music". Something hit my ear and i thrust open my eyes to see my real sister in the real world had distracted me. The dose was nearly over so i shut it off.

Wasnt that weird? Why can i get so much effect now than i used too?
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Nice technique! I normally just count "1, 2" over and over again, like when i breathe in i think "one" then when i exhale i think "two" that normally works, but not for hallucinogenic effects. Im trying that technique tonight!
CHimasterwang
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by CHimasterwang »

Crazy maybe XD
Seems the technique and effect of MJQH got you to have an OBE maybe XP
Luscious
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Luscious »

Congrats Bro!! Great experience , You just had an OOBE ,That blurry figure is supposedly yourself (If it wasn't blurry you'd have been scared like shit coz I WAS and even thought that I died in my first time which is funny to remember now).

Did it feel like TOO long for a 10 min dose ?,Coz for me it used to last for sth like hours in my mind but not more than 5 mins in reality ,Which IS strange.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Luscious wrote:Congrats Bro!! Great experience , You just had an OOBE ,That blurry figure is supposedly yourself (If it wasn't blurry you'd have been scared like shit coz I WAS and even thought that I died in my first time which is funny to remember now).

Did it feel like TOO long for a 10 min dose ?,Coz for me it used to last for sth like hours in my mind but not more than 5 mins in reality ,Which IS strange.
Yeah!! It felt like hours i was in that state, almost dreamlike with a touch of reality. I would recommend this dose with this method.
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

I'm gonna try the QH now, ill let you guys now tomorrow what happend.
Thank you both for the advice on the fan ;)