The truth about Salvia

Discuss visionary plants
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

The truth about Salvia

Post by divinorum »

I AM PISSED OFF! Look at this video... http://www.mandjshow.com/videos/salvia- ... lucinogen/
It looks like the end for salvia, all because some people cut off the obviously more intelligent salvia users. Look for the part when they ask the sellers credentials after not believing that he had any background in the subject. He is more qualified then the retard who is trying to promote his company, and the douchebag sitting next to him who compares it to heroine. Fight the misinformation!
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

Sick Boy wrote:I heard about the show, but I didn't watch that episode. There is much controversy on the plant because it has done both good and bad for people. It depends on the person, really, that's what I believe. I believe it's nor good or bad. However do notice it does most bad on youths. The developing mind needs not to do any drug at all, be it alcohol, marijuana, and other enthobotanicals. There trying to save people that it would be a bad experience for. Here in southside cali they made it 18+ to be able to possess and sell it, so far. Anyway salvia is one of the few plants I am not against. It hasn't hurt anybody for fuck sake. Until it does, until really does, people need not to make it worse than it is.
Yeah, really the only people it hurts (if you can call it that), are people who dont do enough research on the plant. So they wind up taking a bowl of some concentrated strength dose, and they have a terrible trip. Thats where those videos come into play, the kids take too much (their minds cant take it) and they end up in the worst trip of their lives. Here in Texas they only sell it in head shops, or online (but online its 18+ anyway) and you cant get into head shops unless your 18+. Anyway, hopefully kids will let their slavia fad die off before its too late.
CHimasterwang
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by CHimasterwang »

I thought if you take too much Salvia you just have a level 6 trip and dont remember anything XD
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

I suppose that you are right. There is nothing that we can do besides grow and enjoy the plant privatley while we still can, and CHimasterwang yes you are right. The highest level trip just makes you trip, but you will forget the whole thing. Anyway, eventually the government will realize that the war on drugs is dumb and decriminalize most drugs (save the opoids).
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

Damn, it seems like they blame all the problems of society on these drugs that get popular to avoid the real problems. It makes sense considering they know nothing about the actual drug.
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

In my opinion everything NATURAL should be legal, herbs, shrooms, stuff like that, but no chemicals that are addictive, of course normal cough juice etc should also be legal tho.
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

-steinz wrote:In my opinion everything NATURAL should be legal, herbs, shrooms, stuff like that, but no chemicals that are addictive, of course normal cough juice etc should also be legal tho.
Dont contradict yourself, with the cough syrup stuff (it makes you seem like a universal legalizer). Anyway, I also believe that anything natural (grows from Mother Earth) should be legal, and that people should have total control over what they put in their bodies (what happened to free country). We will see though, it seems like we have a decision to walk down a liberal road (toward legalization), or down a conservative road this fall.
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

salvia just got banned for those in florida. Pretty gay..
B0b
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by B0b »

It amazes me that the substance that's responsible for more deaths than any other, alcohol, is the one that's legal, and most of the people that want everything else to be illegal use it. And it doesn't just kill the users, innocent people are killed by alcohol users. In America alone every 20 minutes a person is killed in an alcohol related auto crash.