IM SO PISSED AT I-DOSER

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Edutainment
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Edutainment »

Ness wrote:
tendou wrote:if i've tried marijuana in real life... does it make the i-doser's marijuana effect less affecting?
Not at all. Try it while you're high, it makes it better.
lmao then how would you know if it was even doing anything. I'd try something other than the marijuana one when I'm high. I am less giddy when I'm high so I suppose it would help. Well... less giddy int he sense that I can just sit and stare at nothing (or sit and hear random tones) for a while without getting bored, but more giddy in the sense that I act retarded (high).
Phoenixrising23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Phoenixrising23 »

I've done HoG high... Wasn't mine and I haven't done it again, but, I would in a new york fucking minute. Connectedness.

He might need photoelectric stimulus. Lest we forget, the alpha/theta fluctuations were discovered based on people looking at flickering lights of flames. If he could use a candle, do breathwork and focus deeply on the flame... come to think of it, that would probably help any one.

I find the degree of susceptibility is quite like that of people who try hypnosis. Some are extremely susceptible, others are on the other end of the spectrum, some are in the middle. This is not a permanent situation. The more times I've listened to a dose, or done self-hypnosis, or meditated, or prayed, the easier they become. Anyone who does these things on a relatively solid basis knows what I mean, you've got to get comfortable, centered.

Also, instead of reset, try running french roast, even a couple of times if you need to. the higher your initial hz level, the easier it will be bring you down. Most of the hallucinogens I'd say march between alpha and theta, and sometimes delve into delta to freak you out(Thus suddenly passing out mid dose,e.g. Divinorum,DMT,peyote).

If you can't get a dose to work, ask yourself, "Can I meditate?"

If you have trouble with that, your problems laid out for you in the answer. If you don't, again as with meditation, it is ENTRAINMENT.

Pavlov's dog didn't have a salivary disorder.
futurama140
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by futurama140 »

the first time i dosed it was mid afternoon and i live in a studio appartment with my mother brother and father, the sun was shining in the window and i was sitting down as opposed to lying down. i listened to OPIUM about 50%. when i took off the earbuds (skullcandy btw even BETTER than headphones) i could barely walk, my vision left streamers just like when i had 4 hits of acid my first time, and all osunds were echo-y and pulsated. i walked up to my dad with a big ass grin on my face and he said "come on now its not THAT good, is it?" and i told him it really does work.

I'm my guinea pig for my dad since im not a minor i take the fall for the drugs in the house instead of him, and now he really wants me to buy him some REAL opium if the experience is similar, because he wants something to relax him without fucking with his brain like weed can.

BUT i digress, ever since that first dose, it hasnt worked anymore, not even in good conditions (lying down, pitch-black, no noise, completely focused on the beat, and backwards copunting)

can someone tell me why? btw i KNOW how to focus on the beat, im a kandikid all the way... (green crowns FTW!)
futurama140
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by futurama140 »

btw, my friend stephen is staying at my house tonight, and has purchased HoG. i just loaded up the DRG file and listened to it... quite intently... and NOTHING happened. except a headache. even though it sounded really cool. although i did have this feeling that i was oging to get kicked in the nuts at any moment, i think that was more of a placebo affect
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

I said I don't own it, still could've heard it somewhere though :P
roy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Dont work

Post by roy »

I just used the dose opium , and it was my first dose on idoser and i was very calmed, while i listened to it i was doing some school work but i dont feel anything at all, why is this?
**edited**: right now im listening to it again, its like at 60 % but this time im with headphones instead of speekers, but i read in the FAQs that if im at the computer i need to have my eyes closed:

13. My headphones won't stretch to a comfortable place, like my bed?
You have 3 choices when it comes to headphones and your location. First, you can just use a pair of regular headphones and sit at your computer with your eyes closed.

does this mean not look at the ocmputer so i can turn the screen off or just have my eyes closed?
repeldarkness11
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by repeldarkness11 »

Personally it took me 4-6 doses before I finally felt something, and it happened to be in the orgasm dose. you can feel the effects "rise" and you know its working.. :P

This really is a meditative activity, that can only work if your mind is completely clear of everything except to what you are listening to..

I might try that candle trick, it might help me more!
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Use headphones (Covering whole ears) try to use the dose laying down and prefferably in a dim room (If it's not dim you could use a rag over your eyes or such) and be patient. Don't tell yourself it's not gonna work or that it is. Just let the dose happen. Try not to move too much and try to keep eyes closed as much as possible. Relax, listen to the beats and the white/pink noise in the backround. Keep concentrated and try to keep your mind clear of thought. ONLY ever stop the dose if you are scared shitless and you don't think you can handle anymore.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

kr3wskater wrote:Get high and do hand of god. Trust me. (I don't own hand of god, but still, it sounds like a ridiculous idea).
Hows he supposed to trust you then?