WEIRD marijuana experience every time

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
everlast746
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

WEIRD marijuana experience every time

Post by everlast746 »

So I've smoked marijuana maybe 4-6 times. Every time (except the first) i feel completely out of it and just want to sleep it off. My heart races, everything seems hot and uncomfortable, everything so.. sketchy if that's the right word. I get a sinking sensation in my heart. My body feels numb and heavy. My head kind of feels like it's pushed on. And yet, no euphoria, no giddiness, happiness, NOTHING of the sort. So it's basically this uncomfortable feeling for a while, nothing fun about it at all. It's not laced because I've gotten it from different people each time and every time the people I was with had the time of their life. This happen to anyone else or have an explanation for me?

I don't think I'm doing too much since I do as much if not less as other people. Second time i did it I took 2 hits and stopped.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

are you taking any medications with it?
I found out (well for me) if i take oxycontin then smoke weed it did that to me exactly... this will help.
take a cool shower. lie down.
you will feel alot better after that.
everlast746
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by everlast746 »

none at all, not even an allergy pill. The closest thing may have been caffeine maybe once or twice but i KNOW i didnt some of those times
gooble
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by gooble »

it can affect everybody differently, some people get all dazed out and happy while others get a more edgy experience on the side of anxiety and it can be overly intense when the peak hits (like me, which is why i don't do it anymore).
everlast746
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by everlast746 »

i dont feel anxious or nervous or paranoid, just feel weird. never heard of anyone having the same experiences before =o
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

try taking a xanax before doing it.
it will calm your nerves if it gets too intense.
everlast746
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by everlast746 »

it's usually not too intense, it's just.. not fun..
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I know what you mean though... i have had it do that to me 2 times.
every other time it was perfect. except for the first time.
i was all paranoid and shit.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

Try buying some kush or quality weed if you're smoking schwag
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I can never find kush or anything like that around here.
just regular normal mundane weed.
gooble
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by gooble »

seems like all we have around here is nice frosty (crystal-covered) really strong shit. I've only smoked regs maybe 3 or 4 times. I remember when i smoked i could get ripped off of like 4 hits because it was so strong.

and hes not smoking schwag if he's having such a weird experience. people react differently to the high, some like it while others just think of it as "meh".
twokn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by twokn »

I used to get the exact same way when i had a smoke but you dont have to be taking any medication or other drugs for it to happen. I would feel a huge pressure or even expansion in my mind i couldnt really tell any difference in the state i would get in to. It would feel almost like i was moving amazingly fast but these effects seemed to come on in waves slowly building up to a sort of peak and then calming back down again and again from about half an hour to 2 hours though each single wave only lasting around 20 seconds to me (though time can be destorted on weed). On a couple of occasions i would think that i could feel the blood vessels in my eyes swelling with this rhythm and that felt really painful even though i was told its just the weed playing tricks. If i would reach and place my hand on my heart it would be beating vigorously faster than any other time even after a long run.

Anyway i started drinking alcohol before i got high and this seemed to make me alot more relaxed so it didnt happen half as much. my friends call this state 'getting twitchy' and having seen others have this problem now i can see why apparently this problem is mainly caused by indica strains of weed now ive tried smoking sativa strains only and it so far i have not got twitchy for all the times since i started if any one wants to keep smoking with out these extremely uncomfortable effects i suggest finding only sativa strains.

hope ive been a small help at least :-D