My first Opium experience

Share dose experiences
Calibat
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My first Opium experience

Post by Calibat »

Well yesterday I tried my second dose before sleep: the Opium dose
(I had already tried marijuana but I didn't took it well)

I felt my head VERY heavy, and I was very slow... about the floaty felling... I did felt I was starting to float for several times but then I think I wasn't concentrated and It always stopped... this happened 3 or 4 times...

I don't know if the dose had some influence, but now that I woke up I feel very slow, sleepy and my body is kinda sore... Does this has anything to do with the Opium dose?

But in the end I liked the experience... I also had a lot of dreams, funny and stupid dreams as always lol

What's the next dose you think I should try? Something not to strong... I wanted something to feel really floaty... like levitating =P
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: My first Opium experience

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Calibat wrote:Well yesterday I tried my second dose before sleep: the Opium dose
(I had already tried marijuana but I didn't took it well)

I felt my head VERY heavy, and I was very slow... about the floaty felling... I did felt I was starting to float for several times but then I think I wasn't concentrated and It always stopped... this happened 3 or 4 times...

I don't know if the dose had some influence, but now that I woke up I feel very slow, sleepy and my body is kinda sore... Does this has anything to do with the Opium dose?

But in the end I liked the experience... I also had a lot of dreams, funny and stupid dreams as always lol

What's the next dose you think I should try? Something not to strong... I wanted something to feel really floaty... like levitating =P
Try either AstralQH or Astral Projection. That makes you relaxed as hell and even makes you feel like you're floating out of your body.
Calibat
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Calibat »

But isn't Astral for advanced users?

I've just started using it now =)
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Opium isnt strong at all for me, but i recognize the "almost lift-off" feeling, it annoys me since im experienced with the opium dose =(
Calibat
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Calibat »

But do you guys think that the fact that I woke up with my body sore and really sleepy and kinda unbalanced (I mean, walking like if you where drunk) has to to with the Opium dose?

I still want new suggestion for my next dose =)
Something that will make me feel good in bed... good with my soul!
:-D
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Never happens for me...