Close to Astral projecting!!

When the mind leaves body
repeldarkness11
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Close to Astral projecting!!

Post by repeldarkness11 »

Ok, so I decided it was difficult to project myself into the astral plain, as well as reaching a higher state of awareness for it, so I listened to a calming isochronic tone from a different website to get myself calm and numb my body, after I listened to about 10 minutes of it I put on an Isochronic astral projection tone, after 10 minutes of this I felt way different then when I first astral projected... I felt my body tense up and my breathing became faster. (I followed the breathing exercises, in through the nose and out of the mouth.) I felt so close to the astral plain, like my soul wanted to shoot out through my body, but I got too tripped out and opened my eyes thinking I had done it. My head was trembling, and I was so close... and I blew it.

My last astral projection must have been a dream state of some kind because this was a way different experience, and now I know to wait for the flash to the astral plain. I finally understand, and I know what to do, and I am ready to begin my journey to the astral plain!
MattMan
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by MattMan »

Awesome dude ,
The two times i've come closest to astral projecting,
were when i was halfway out of my body.
,My feet were completely numb
and i could move them with my brain.
8)
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

MattMan wrote:...and i could move them with my brain.
Oh my god, and im replying to one of YOUR messages! I feel so important!