Funniest trips.

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Funniest trips.

Post by f12button »

My friends have definately had some good experiences with shrooms, 2c-c, 2c-i, and acid.

For those who don't know, 2c-c is a mix of 2c-i and acid, not very well known, but found around here sometimes.

I went to pick up two friends, we'll call them "A" and "B," and they each had just dropped a hit of 2c-c. We went to my other friend's house, "C," where we smoked weed in the basement. "A"'s pupils were huge, and he put his head down because he wasn't feeling well. "C" started to spray febreeze, and "A" put his head back up and started freaking out -- he said he saw rainbows when "C" sprayed!

They were mildly tripping along the way, then we went to a field to smoke more weed. "B" started running around. He thought he was Master Chief from Halo, and was shooting grunts. He got hit, and rolled behind a rock to recharge. Later, he swear he saw the grim reaper floating towards him.

Other trips -- "C" had tried shrooms, and we were at "B"'s house, complete with a pool. "C" looked into the pool, and saw atlantis (there were paintings on the walls being reflected in the pool.) He reached down to the villagers he saw, who were looking up at him, and...he fell into the pool. Then, he kept walking around the house, turning random crap over, moving things out of place, turning the TV on and off...COMPLETE mess!

Then, we walked through the woods, and "C" swore every branch, tree, and blade of grass was talking to him. He stopped to take a piss, and the branch he was taking a piss on turned into a small villager and donkey, who looked up at him while he was pissing.

Got some more experiences, i'll just wait to share them later :P

Anyone else got funny experiences?
faithless
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by faithless »

Got a nice experience with Philosopher's stones (shrooms), it was great

we decided to go down the street, and started to walk around, not knowing at all where to go... we entered into a parking and we were all (7 people) walking around in different directions, re-discovering the world and tripping on anything... Everything we were seeying seemed different, new. a friend and i started tripping on toilets, and on a barrer (that was SO strange because it could move on 1 side, but not on the other).

really funny :p

(hope i can make myself understand, i don't speak english and it's hard to explain :p )
rabbithands
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by rabbithands »

okay, this one time i was tripping on 1.75 g of shrooms in the keys. I was a first timer, so I was trippin HARD. Here's one bit of dialogue between my friend and I:

(I see a cat, and I swear it's staring directly at me)
Me:Dude do you see that cat staring at me?
Friend: What cat?
Me: The one over there!! (I don't really point to it or anything)
Friend: You mean the one over
there?
(there are quite a few cats around where we were staying, and he was pointing to a different one)
Me: No, the one over there
Friend: I don't see anything
Me: Are you serious? Am I trippin this cat? I swear it's grillin me
Friend: Yeah I think you are.....
Me: No way, i swear that cat is grillin me.....

I later found out from my friend that the cat wasn't a product of the shrooms, and that it really was grillin me :lol:
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

I don't do real drusg but i had a trip with Nutmeg. I took about 6 spoonfuls, 3 hours later i tripped balls.
rabbithands
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by rabbithands »

ummm, ultima that's great and all, but this is about the funniest trips. Unless you have some sort of funny anecdote from the time you were on nutmeg, then i don't see why you posted. Not trying to be mean bro.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

rabbithands wrote:ummm, ultima that's great and all, but this is about the funniest trips. Unless you have some sort of funny anecdote from the time you were on nutmeg, then i don't see why you posted. Not trying to be mean bro.
Sorry, i was at school when i posted and the bell went so i didnt have time!! What happened was my mum went all distorted and morphed into an Elephant then she danced on the kitchen table. I then remember falling through the floor to an underground nightclub in the shape of my room and a stereo exactly in the same place as mine. I turned it on and partied all night! :lol:
rabbithands
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by rabbithands »

dude seriously? Because psychedelics don't really do that, unless you do major doses. And from the experiences i've read on erowid about nutmeg, nobody has ever seen objects/living things morphing into other objects/living things, especially recognizable ones. It's mainly a body high. I'm not gonna say you're lying, but that's really hard to believe, sorry :?.
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

First time trying shrooms.
Went over to a friend's house and took about 2g ((I think)) then smoked some pot.
Man that shit was intesne. Tripped like a motherfuck and laughed my ass off so bad I pissed myself.
Good times..Good times..
rabbithands
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by rabbithands »

Tool33 wrote:First time trying shrooms.
Went over to a friend's house and took about 2g ((I think)) then smoked some pot.
Man that shit was intesne. Tripped like a motherfuck and laughed my ass off so bad I pissed myself.
Good times..Good times..
Nothing says "good times" like peeing your pants!! :lol:
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Nothing says "good times" like peeing your pants!! :lol:
Yeah. I can't remember the whole thing either.
I just woke up with a huge headache and my pants felt wet :D
rabbithands
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by rabbithands »

:shock:
white tapirozz'
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

i loved that bench

Post by white tapirozz' »

This one is funny if you're not the guy that's feeling it (me by the way)second or third time I did LSD I had to play with my band but couldn't get on my feet because I fell in love with the bench I was sitting on. It was hugging me, or at least i believed so. when two of my friends got me up from the bench i really felt my heart breaking and the worst feeling ever for like two hours... bad trip :(
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: i loved that bench

Post by Tool33 »

white tapirozz' wrote:This one is funny if you're not the guy that's feeling it (me by the way)second or third time I did LSD I had to play with my band but couldn't get on my feet because I fell in love with the bench I was sitting on. It was hugging me, or at least i believed so. when two of my friends got me up from the bench i really felt my heart breaking and the worst feeling ever for like two hours... bad trip :(
Ahhh man, I could just picture that. Sad story, My breakup with a bench. :D