HASH QH WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! YES!

Share dose experiences
destram
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

HASH QH WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! YES!

Post by destram »

Well I was sitting in my room and i thoguht ima give hashQH a shot now ive been very unlucky with all my doses they nvr seem to work i tryed idoser about 40 times and nothing. I had onl tryed HashHQ once before and it didnt work but some reason the sound scared me or made my heart race the first time i listened to it so i thought i might give it a shot for a second time because its a smooth noise the whole way for 10 minutes so i decided to do that one.

50%: when i was breathing my eye lids would twitch and it felt like my bed was shacking and my heart started racing

100%: i took earphones off ( ipod earphones ) and in every corner of my room was like a red cloud and i started laughing at it then all of sudden i got kinda scared so i walked into my brothers room and he said hey some reason i found thast really funny and start cracking up i duno why and i grabed a empty throblerone packet and started chewing on it.

I thought i was immune I LOVE IDOSER. Ill be looking for new doses when theyre announced :D
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Cool. I've always wanted to try Hash. Both I-Dose and real. :D
destram
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by destram »

Yeah i recomend HashHQ well not all of emw ork for me but that one does its a strong one so that probly why idoser should make like alot of the strong ones lol
manalore
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by manalore »

i just tried it and it didnt really work for me...or maybe it did but not enough to enjoy it i would say

so far ive tried Marijuana but i didnt know you had to fully concentrate so i was texting through it which screwed that up

then i did half of Orgasm and felt nothing so i quit but i was also pretty distracted

i then did hand of god which i didnt know was an advanced one most ppl dont feel stuff with but i fell asleep about half way through having felt nothing and concentrating and i tried MultipleO this morning and quit partially having felt nothing

and i just tried HashQH all the way through, full concentration, in my bed, on distractions with an eye cover on

although my legs are shaking and i dont think i can make them stop...wait i just did...but its hard to keep them

edit: just now tried OrgasmQH and the only thing that happened was i got an erection about half way through and that was it...i think that was triggered by me thinking about what should happen =/

second edit: (its almost like im making a log just for the sake of myself) just tried OpiumQH and i gave it my fullest concentration yet and the only thing i have now is i feel a little tired
julito666
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by julito666 »

Last edited by julito666 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Music to my ears to hear another person got it to work...
doseoflaughter
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by doseoflaughter »

Hmm... this HashQH interests me. Maybe I ought to try it. But what exactly are the benefits it is supposed to give. Could someone explain to me?
Kitaroija
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kitaroija »

Well the effects should be like marijuana, maybe a bit stronger (euphoria, creative thinking, etc.). All in 10 minutes. I guess QH:s of hash and weed are popular, because they are supposed to bring very desired and not many have the patience to wait for 45 minutes.

Neither has worked for me, though. I didn't focus very well at all.
MattMan
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by MattMan »

I got it to work, but only a few times.
When it did work, i was stoned :).
complicating
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: HASH QH WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! YES!

Post by complicating »

I just tried HashQh x3 in a row, let me tell you i've gotten pretty stoned on marijuana in real life; but I can tell you that this experience could compare to maybe idk like a rather good buzz from weed.
RPC123
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by RPC123 »

Will try this one soon
gkurbzy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by gkurbzy »

Nice