Psychic defense in the astral realm?

When the mind leaves body
Hellfire999
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Psychic defense in the astral realm?

Post by Hellfire999 »

I was reading up on things on Bruce's site and it mentions how contact with spirits in the astral realm can sometimes be negative and there are certain ways to protect yourself from possession and other maladies and drive them off if your natural barrier fails, outlined in his book of psychic defense. He also mentions that interference with electrical devices, inanimate objects and the persistence of the presence is common in the real world if you encounter a negative spirit, like in this one example he gives, "During one powerful attack, a brand new 17in computer monitor was left running while I dealt with the problem. When I returned to my PC an hour later, a demonic looking face, including short horns, was heavily burned into the screen. This was very clear and the onscreen desktop display could not be seen through the dark green of the face that took up about 75% of the screen. It was as if the Neg had pushed its head through the monitor. The screen had to be degaussed several times before it returned to normal, and it was never quite the same again." Does anyone know what these methods are besides fumigation?[/i]
winnipegbassist
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by winnipegbassist »

holy sh*t that acutally scares me ALOT