Marijuana I-Dose - Actually effective

Share dose experiences
Mr.me
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Marijuana I-Dose - Actually effective

Post by Mr.me »

I was the first person to denounce the effects of i-doser when I first heard about it. I listened to them for about a week, trying different doses to see if this was a placebo or not. All I ever experienced were waves inside my eyelids when I would close my eyes. They would then change patterns as the frequencies changed. Afterwards, I would feel very relaxed, but nothing more. This was the same effect for all doses...until.

Last night I couldn't sleep. I spent a good half hour playing iPod solitaire until I could stare at the screen no longer. I remembered my i-doser MP3s and put on Marijuana to help me fall asleep. Everything happened as usual. Eyes got heavy, breathing changed. Then, as I drifted in and out of the dream state, my mind would start wondering and I started to conjure up stories in my mind. They would last for a little while and then I would suddenly shake out of it a little, and remember where I was. At this point I started to realize that I was starting to feel something out of the ordinary. After what felt like close to an hour, The tangents I went off to became more and more vague, and suddenly I sensed the smell of a campfire, s'mores and heard people speaking, my friends speaking (we light fires in my friends firepit and sit around every once-in-a-while). I was there, at my friends house, all of my 5 senses fully engulfed. After a few seconds of this, I threw off my headphones and started to breathe heavily. I looked at my iPod and saw that only 15 minutes had gone by. I fell asleep soon thereafter.

does this sound familiar to any of you? The smell of the campfire was astonishing. I couldn't have been anything else. As I said, I'm usually very skeptical about this and found nothing that I could've been smelling inside my house that I might have confused with the smell of a campfire.
Rocker666
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rocker666 »

I have always smelled something during MJ, but I don't know what it that I'm smelling. :-o
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

OMG... i smelt sum kind of fire & it made think of smores.. but thats all.. nothing else happened.. B :eek: B I E S
drunk-monk
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by drunk-monk »

most likely that was a lucid dream...
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

drunk-monk wrote:most likely that was a lucid dream...
yea but i smelt sum kind of fire (not weed, more like something cooking) & i wasnt sleeping
Felidor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Felidor »

I'm new to using i-dozer and when i first listened to marijuana after about 8 minutes or so I started to smell weed... I couldn't believe it. And now i'm shocked that I'm not the only one that had smelt it.
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

mmm... vanilla