Who are you?
G-ice
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Intro

Post by G-ice »

Hey,

Is Éireannaigh me -I'm Irish :-D.

I discovered I-doser about a week ago but I just registered for the forum today. I have experimented with a few doses already but it's probably too early to conclude anything just yet. I will say that I have had a positive experience with the Lucid Dream session, so hopefully it's something I can work with.

I'm going to check out the forum so I'll leave it at that :)
tranaonu
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by tranaonu »

hey hey , nice to hear...i have used i doser about like 4 days..and i got some effect too..havent tryed that lucid dream or something like that..but i am planing to..
G-ice
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by G-ice »

tranaonu wrote:hey hey , nice to hear...i have used i doser about like 4 days..and i got some effect too..havent tryed that lucid dream or something like that..but i am planing to..
Cool, what doses have you tried? How did you get on?

The lucid dream was very cool. I've been trying it for months with different binaural beat sessions. I'd be careful with it though... I think it is a Theta based session. It's not healthy to use this before sleeping. I went a whole week listening to Theta before bed (wasn't an i-doser dose) and I had the strangest dreams. They'd mainly be nightmares with sleepwalking... Funny but not the best nights sleep :lol:
tranaonu
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by tranaonu »

hehe :P..well.. i dont really think that binural beats can do much harm..but ..head ace was offten in first 2 days..

hehe..well ...i have tried marijuana , ecstasy , rave , astral(yestarday) , cocaine , hand of god(didn't do nothing much..lol only hands were tickeling :P..) , acid and meny QH-s well i know..that...i have tryed too much for 5 days..about now..but yea must of theese i tried sunday...didn't have to go to school and shit... i taked resets too....

P.S. sorry about my bad english...its not my mother tongue.
G-ice
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by G-ice »

tranaonu wrote:hehe :P..well.. i dont really think that binural beats can do much harm..but ..head ace was offten in first 2 days..

hehe..well ...i have tried marijuana , ecstasy , rave , astral(yestarday) , cocaine , hand of god(didn't do nothing much..lol only hands were tickeling :P..) , acid and meny QH-s well i know..that...i have tryed too much for 5 days..about now..but yea must of theese i tried sunday...didn't have to go to school and shit... i taked resets too....

P.S. sorry about my bad english...its not my mother tongue.
Wow, you've put alot of time into this! I haven't tried any of them. I'll be sure to try the astral and maybe rave soon. Other than that I'll prob stick to lucid dream.

I've tried Trip, Peyote, orgasm (hehe) and lucid dream. Lucid was heavy, peyote was shite, trip was crap but orgasm was alright :lol:

Have you got any effects besides deep relaxation while listening to the doses? I wouldn't be surprised if most sessions were the same to be honest.