Hand of God- AMAZING

Share dose experiences
dosedisguiser
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hand of God- AMAZING

Post by dosedisguiser »

Hey,

I just learned about I-Doser from a friend. As you'd probably think, I was extremely skeptical about it really working. But I decided to give it a try anyways. First I tried French Roast, but that one didn't work for me. I was getting more skeptical...

So I tried Hand of God and it was AMAZING! My method is to, while i'm listening to the dose, say to myself in my head, "Focus on the sound" over and over again, and usually when I do that, I start feeling the effects!

I guess it's basically that I'm telling my mind to only focus on the sounds and not think about anything else... and it works! I suggest you try it.

Anyways, Hand of God was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. First, my eyelids started to really like... shake or flutter. Then my whole body went numb and I just got this really really intense feeling all through my body.

Then after the dose, I had a small headache... but one of the things that struck me was that I felt pretty dizzy and when I would move my eyes, It would feel like... really dizzy and weird... does anyone know what I mean?

Basically, Hand of God gets 10/10. Try it. And try to use my method. It really works for me. Please reply if you get the chance.

dOsEdiSGuisEr
johncb
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by johncb »

dude same effect here, red y post man weve got the same experience hopfully more to come.
am i right :)
debo326
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by debo326 »

if ur thinking to yourself "focus on the sound" you're not thinkiong of "nothing," you're thinking "focus on the sound!" glad u got effects tho!
kwukduck
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

First time - hand of god

Post by kwukduck »

Hi All,

Nice to see a big forum on i-doser.
I tried i-doser about 1.5 years back, and thought of it as a joke, i used it once without headset and i was joking around and acting all sttupid on it to joke on my friends.

Now i ran into i-doser again and, still skeptical, i decided to give it a real testdrive, in bed, with headphones.

During the dose i didn't realy experience anything special, just a bit of a numb feeling, afterwards i felt numb like i couldn't move, but i could, i put off my headset and lie down for a bit...
I started to feel more and more numb, thats when it happened, all reality started falling apart, i was in a white room on a sort of medical bed, and all sorts of 'medicine' powders and pills were given to me, i was forced to take them, more and more until i sufficated in them, later on the medical bed stretched and it was like my head 'snapped' i opened my eyes and WTF?! i couldn't make sense of the things i saw, it was just my room, but it was all messed up, like the left side was completely shifted from the right side, and my tooth hurt like hell.

i was scared like shit and went around the house talking to myself "WTF WTF WTF?!?!" for about 5 minutes... this stuff realy got to me...

this was NOT the hand of god, this was reality breaking down!

i later notiiced this was mentioned as a 'side' effect, but i didn't have the main effect at all... maybe it's because i was too skeptical or because it was my first time...

after 1 hour or so i got a light headache right on the middle of my head, slightly to the left on the outside, pinches... it went away after 15 minutes... maybe it's unrelated...

does anyone have similar experiences?
Rocker666
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: First time - hand of god

Post by Rocker666 »

kwukduck wrote:Hi All,

Nice to see a big forum on i-doser.
I tried i-doser about 1.5 years back, and thought of it as a joke, i used it once without headset and i was joking around and acting all sttupid on it to joke on my friends.

Now i ran into i-doser again and, still skeptical, i decided to give it a real testdrive, in bed, with headphones.

During the dose i didn't realy experience anything special, just a bit of a numb feeling, afterwards i felt numb like i couldn't move, but i could, i put off my headset and lie down for a bit...
I started to feel more and more numb, thats when it happened, all reality started falling apart, i was in a white room on a sort of medical bed, and all sorts of 'medicine' powders and pills were given to me, i was forced to take them, more and more until i sufficated in them, later on the medical bed stretched and it was like my head 'snapped' i opened my eyes and WTF?! i couldn't make sense of the things i saw, it was just my room, but it was all messed up, like the left side was completely shifted from the right side, and my tooth hurt like hell.

i was scared like shit and went around the house talking to myself "WTF WTF WTF?!?!" for about 5 minutes... this stuff realy got to me...

this was NOT the hand of god, this was reality breaking down!

i later notiiced this was mentioned as a 'side' effect, but i didn't have the main effect at all... maybe it's because i was too skeptical or because it was my first time...

after 1 hour or so i got a light headache right on the middle of my head, slightly to the left on the outside, pinches... it went away after 15 minutes... maybe it's unrelated...

does anyone have similar experiences?
That sounds intense, but I don't get it. What dose was it you did? HOG?
kwukduck
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by kwukduck »

yes, Hand of God, thats why i replied in this topic :)

it was intense indeed...

last night i tried Sleeping Angel and today i tried Black Sunshine, both with no effect at all, same room, in bed, headset on, dimmed lights, eyes closed focused on sound.

with Black Sunshine i did feel some tingling in my hands and arms, but that was all...
Jizzle
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

nice advise

Post by Jizzle »

Thats good advise for kids with like adhd or add. its also fresh and new advise :-)
slapshot2940
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

ugh.

Post by slapshot2940 »

i had the scariest moment of my life today. i've used several i-dosers, most frequently heroin, and today (xmas) just got a brand new pair of bose around ear headphones. i did heroin again and it was supreme, and then decided to try hand of god.

i downloaded the file. had it ready, was in bed, lights out, eyes closed, arms behind head, the usual.

i was very excited to use it, it started off like normal. i had already done heroin so i was nice and relaxed, really in the mood.

one minute into it, like a gunshot, it began spewing static at incredible volumes. i flipped. i completely flipped out. i threw off my headphones, dove for my lamp, and when i finally got light.......just sat and breathed. it was terrible, i never want to experience that fright again. i was out of it, i was into it, enjoying my typical i-doser, then out of nowhere this wretched static completely filled my soul.

i now understand that this wasn't the correct file, it had been tampered with, i'm guessing as a cruel practical joke. i have the correct one now, but honestly i'm scared to use it, i don't see how i'll be able to clear my mind from that experience, and am afraid it will cause a bad trip. i'm still in a weird mood.

even tho i'd never choose to do it again, i wouldn't go back and change it if i could. it was an incredible experience, isn't that what we're all looking for in the first place?

so ya, no real questions, just thought i'd share a ridiculous story. you guys think i can do it without losing my sanity?
TheOne
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by TheOne »

HOG is something else. I tried it about 30 minutes ago. Now, I haven't tried out I-Doser in months because of lack of effort and crappy headphones. I forgot I had some better ones and decided to try out the dose. I had extreme REM (rapid eye movements). Luckily I knew about it before it happened so it didn't freak me out much. I felt so warm and numb for the duration of the dose. I got to the point slapshot was talking about and kinda stopped. It was so relaxing and I just received that jolt because of the change the sound. It was crazy.
darkarpeggio
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by darkarpeggio »

yeah i know exactly what you are talking about, its every minute and 4 seconds after the first one,

i was seriously scared shitless
i was wayyyy into this
tranced out
and just when i thought it was cool that static comes in
i had to go over all my idoser tracks just to make sure there wasn't anything like that. but ever since then i've had trouble trying idoser for fear of such a thing.
Yelgath
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Yelgath »

I highly doubt these guys would as a second dose, or immidiately after thinking it was a joke go out and buy the most expensive "dose" available... This is a scam I've done plenty of research on binaural beats and they can alter your awareness and that's about all. I really want to believe this works because it sounds really cool so I bought multiple doses, and played them as instructed on very expensive studio quality headphones. One of them made me eyelids tingle for maybe 2 seconds when I stood up after the dose ended. This is just a scam.
Rocker666
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rocker666 »

Yelgath wrote:I highly doubt these guys would as a second dose, or immidiately after thinking it was a joke go out and buy the most expensive "dose" available... This is a scam I've done plenty of research on binaural beats and they can alter your awareness and that's about all. I really want to believe this works because it sounds really cool so I bought multiple doses, and played them as instructed on very expensive studio quality headphones. One of them made me eyelids tingle for maybe 2 seconds when I stood up after the dose ended. This is just a scam.
Why excactly does it makes you feel better to spread this announcement to all i-dosers?
jstrasky
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jstrasky »

Yelgath wrote:I highly doubt these guys would as a second dose, or immidiately after thinking it was a joke go out and buy the most expensive "dose" available... This is a scam I've done plenty of research on binaural beats and they can alter your awareness and that's about all. I really want to believe this works because it sounds really cool so I bought multiple doses, and played them as instructed on very expensive studio quality headphones. One of them made me eyelids tingle for maybe 2 seconds when I stood up after the dose ended. This is just a scam.
that's why you download pirated ones, lol
Fusion
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Fusion »

like your mental capacity?
fluf fluf
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by fluf fluf »

Sorry man, but you're one of the few that isn't affected, or doesn't allow themselves to be affected, by the amazingness that are binaural beats. How can you come on to this forum, which is filled with wild experiences, and tell people that this is a scam? I think god scammed you when he gave you that brain, that's all.