I-Doser with Music? (Specifically Marijuana Dose)

Share dose experiences
LukeLaPuke
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

I-Doser with Music? (Specifically Marijuana Dose)

Post by LukeLaPuke »

I'm listening to the Marijuana dose with music for the first time. Well, this is actually the first time I've tried listening to a dose with music.
Right now I'm blasting Phish - You Enjoy Myself from Coventry (for any phans who might be out there (;) and listening to the marijjuana dose - although i'm not having my eyes closed and i'm typing this right now, but i'm focusing greatly on the binaural beats. i seem to feel as though this music is new and more appealing, and i'm starting to feel a slight bit lighter. i'm 30% into the dose right now
has anybody had a successful experience with listening to i-doser and music at the same time?
or the marijuana dose?
LukeLaPuke
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by LukeLaPuke »

Woah okay, I got into 54% of the file and stopped. I had been listening to reggae music and it sounded SO AWESOME 9liek i love reggae music but it just seemed so interesting when iw as listening to it now because i was sooooo low) and like. i got up and everything is out of proportion. I feel like if i walk down the hall it's going to take forever. I feel so droopy right now and i just tried to get to the forum and I typed 'i-doser' into the URL bar to try to get here, and i couldn't believe i just did something stupid like that.
This is AWESOME! Oh my god, tonight I'm going to just blast through Dark Side of the Moon and try this again, or maybe try !RAVE! or LSD.
drfaceyface
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by drfaceyface »

im 54% in and nothings happening

what the hell is wrong with me?
LukeLaPuke
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by LukeLaPuke »

Well this has got to be my 40th-or-so time doing a dose.
You have to really get your brain used to 'em to start getting good results each time.
I expect to get better results in the future with this dose.
But keep trying and keep trying techniques that work.
drfaceyface
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by drfaceyface »

ive tried your music idea and ive found two things.

one your music and the dose can cause comb filtering, this is obvious if your playing idoser and music, becuase idoser is essentially white noise and a relatively broadband tone. if your song has the same frequencies in it, you'll hear that part of the music move to another side of your head along with the idoser tone. not to mention the crazy parts going down and some parts going up.

finally, these audio engineering classes are paying off.

and secondly. i find it helps me alot. instead of counting backwards from 800 or something, i can sit back and listen to a twenty minute dream theater song or a giant techno song. the only problem is that the aforementioned combing will most likely distract you and if your trying trip or peyote, freak you out.'

all in all, i like it. oh and i listen to it on a super low level, once again to prevent combing and so its more like a nice white noise instead of a new focal point.