Can you use other doses to help astral projection?

When the mind leaves body
whit1822
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Can you use other doses to help astral projection?

Post by whit1822 »

Okay, I am a total noob to idoser and tried OOB first but nothing happened. So I read the whole
http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/rbruce1.html
and somewhere it mentioned raising your chakra and getting your brain to a certain wavelength. Then I remembered that theres a dose called chakra. so i was thinking would it help to use some other doses as preperation for OOB/AP/LD? any thoughts?

And if chakra and others do help, the it would be cool to have some QHs of them. For beginners such as myself[/url]
Digi
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Can you use other doses to help astral projection?

Post by Digi »

whit1822 wrote:Okay, I am a total noob to idoser and tried OOB first but nothing happened. So I read the whole
http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/rbruce1.html
and somewhere it mentioned raising your chakra and getting your brain to a certain wavelength. Then I remembered that theres a dose called chakra. so i was thinking would it help to use some other doses as preperation for OOB/AP/LD? any thoughts?

And if chakra and others do help, the it would be cool to have some QHs of them. For beginners such as myself[/url]
Lol, i thought the same thing... But i was never bothered to use doses with that sort of thing.

I've been practicing AP for a while now.. (2 months i think) and i've gotten quite close but always scare the shit outa myself and break concentration.

That guide is probably the best tool... But i've read countless articles on AP/OOB/LD... TBH, just do that, and then look at different techniques on each article and try and play around with them.

Read some stuff on Self Hypnosis/Entering a trance, that should help a bit errhm.. Practice EVERY night for at least 20 mins.....

I dont really know what to say.. Thats just what i've done.
I think it was a bit easier for me though cuz i've done meditation stuff before, so it was easier when i started to try AP.

Anyways hope some of that helps a bit.
innosent
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by innosent »

I did chakra. Probably one of the best doses i have ever done. I am doing idoser for almost two months now and it seems that i did AP, but never knew how to call it. lol
VERY FUN!
chakra didn't give me ap...
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Infact, any dose with low frequencies should work. Helps you to relax.