I just tried TripQH

Share dose experiences
Jexius
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

I just tried TripQH

Post by Jexius »

Well, I just tried it.
Not much happend though, but it was really relaxing and I felt like I was on a flying carpet sweerving about.

I've tried several doses, none have worked whatsoever until today, but I know why :lol:
The reason it worked today is because I just got my new headphones in. I've been using £1 earphones until today. After the dose, I was so relaxed I fell asleep. I only fealt like I was on a flying carpet during the dose.

This was a nice Dose. Even though I didn't feel the full effects?

Anyone reccomend me a new one to try?
-Jexius
jstrasky
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jstrasky »

that's pretty cool man, i'll try it right now and let you know what i feel.
jstrasky
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jstrasky »

Well I didn't try Trip but I tried OpiumQH and I had some weird feelings there haha. I'll do a reset and try trip in a minute
Jexius
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Jexius »

Forgot to mention, after the dose, for about three hours I felt like someone was behind be and was going to do something to me.
-Jexius
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

Jexius wrote:Forgot to mention, after the dose, for about three hours I felt like someone was behind be and was going to do something to me.
-Jexius
i always feel like that
Mr_Insidious
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Mr_Insidious »

Hey man, I tried Trip just before, the full one not the QH, but I had the same thing!

It was my second dose, I did Opium earlier today then did a ResetQH.. then I got ready and tried out Trip. Lay on my bed, eyes closed, good headphones.

Was definatley stronger than Opium, and is my second dose.

The dose was playing, and it's a long one, 35 minutes.. but I kept at it, kept my eyes closed and only opened them now and then. Was getting a bit dissapointed, but I knew it should kick in after a while.

Then it started to hit. Small tingling in my left leg, then, as I kept my hands still on the bed, a surge of energy ran through my left and right arms. Like this buzzing feeling of pins and needles without the prickliness.

Then I had this feeling, I was being moved around and about, to and fro, up and down, it was quite amazing.

Had some closed eye visuals, not very vivid, more just black and white lights moving around and expanding in the darkness of my eyes, much like when you press down hard on your eyes and see colours moving about, except without the pressing down.

All in all I think my binaural sensitivity should be increasing soon, it was quite cool for my second trip.
Jexius
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Jexius »

Tried a few more doses now, all of them worked :)
Also, I tried TripQH again, it was insane.
The strangest thing had to be that eagle standing on my computer :(
That really freaked me out, and it looked like there was swarms of flies everywhere and like there ere ants on my legs.
Scary as anything, it was a bad trip, but fun because I knew it was a trip :p
Might try again later, after QuickHappy of course, then I should have a good trip :p
-Jexius