I put on my headphones,lied down,
closed my eyes.

i was falling asleep but i still listened,
i looked at my monitor, the dose was at 80 percent,
and i felt heavily sedated.

after the dose finshed,
I sat up and walked to the kitchen.

I was still sedated but more lively.
It felt like hash mixed with opium with dumbness.

I talked like i was retarded for 2 hours laughing most of the time.

Overall one of the best experiences i've had with i-doser.
:D
ale..
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ale.. »

i don´t recomend Vico at all.
I dreamed lucid dream night mares five nights after... :oops:
Rocker666
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rocker666 »

Vico is really awesome man. It's the first dose i really hallucinated on! :) And I had this extreme euphoria!! Great dose :D
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

I dont see how you can have a lucid dream nightmare, ale.., because you can control lucid dreams, and if you purposely made it a nightmare it's for your benefit and shouldnt be a bad thing, but if you couldnt control it then it wasnt a lucid dream at all
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

ethan1134 wrote:I dont see how you can have a lucid dream nightmare, ale.., because you can control lucid dreams, and if you purposely made it a nightmare it's for your benefit and shouldnt be a bad thing, but if you couldnt control it then it wasnt a lucid dream at all
Ah, I know what he means though. I've had a lucid nightmare before. It's a dream that is originally a lucid dream untill you lose control and it turns into a nightmare because you forget that it's only a dream. Scary as f***.
Rocker666
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rocker666 »

UltimaWarrior wrote:
ethan1134 wrote:I dont see how you can have a lucid dream nightmare, ale.., because you can control lucid dreams, and if you purposely made it a nightmare it's for your benefit and shouldnt be a bad thing, but if you couldnt control it then it wasnt a lucid dream at all
Ah, I know what he means though. I've had a lucid nightmare before. It's a dream that is originally a lucid dream untill you lose control and it turns into a nightmare because you forget that it's only a dream. Scary as f***.
Was i-doser the reason that you got that one or did it just happen anyway?
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Rocker666 wrote:Was i-doser the reason that you got that one or did it just happen anyway?
I always have lucid dreams. This happens all the time. I love nightmares though, the thrill of it shocks you awake just before the monster catches you or you hit the ground. :evil:

I'm strange when it comes to things like that. :P
ale..
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ale.. »

UltimaWarrior wrote:
Thats what i mean. I totally lost the control o_O
UltimaWarrior wrote:
Rocker666 wrote:Was i-doser the reason that you got that one or did it just happen anyway?
I always have lucid dreams. This happens all the time. I love nightmares though, the thrill of it shocks you awake just before the monster catches you or you hit the ground. :evil:

80% of my dreams are like lucid ones. I dont like nightmares thought :eek:

About Vico then... The dose itself wasn't too bad. Felt quite good during the dose itself but the effects lol :P
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

Vico is one of my favorites. It isn't as reliable as some of the other opiate doses like opium and heroin but when it does work its the most euphoric dose there is. The first time I got the perfect effects from vico I felt better than drunk and I was pants-on-head retarded for 2 hours
Supernova
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Content

Post by Supernova »

Nothing gives me that euphoria quicker than content
Jexius
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Jexius »

Sounds like a nice experiance. Just a minute ago I was trying to think of a new Dose to try. I think you've told me the perfect one :)
I'll post my reaction (maybe whilst under the influance :eek: )
-Jexius
fluf fluf
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by fluf fluf »

UltimaWarrior wrote:

Dude, me too. I love nightmares and moody music. I also love examining my problems when im high even though bad thoughts are magnified x100 when under the influence. My friends always rag on me when i put on some pink floyd, enigma, or mono when we smoke up. assholes.