Please, help me to understand what's happening

Share dose experiences
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

ok.. kids, my older brother has been smoking weed daily since 15.. hes 27, nothing has happened to him.... no cop trouble, no other kind of trouble.. people all around my city smoke weed and drink.... little kids need to understand that schools over do the whole weed is bad thing.. other drugs r bad tho....
by the way weed is... well.. weeds.. there are different kinds that have THC (THa Chronic.... lololololololol) allpotseeds.com <<learn the truth (about me and ur mom) :lol: ................
just kidding..
pcaputo
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by pcaputo »

if you really want to know the truth about drugs and the "war on drugs" check out http://www.briancbennett.com the website quantifies the ridiculous amount of money that is being wasted on the "war on drugs" versus the amount of people who actually use drugs. and it's all based on numbers that the government gives out. it's disgusting how much tax payer money is pissed away.
Pilvik
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Pilvik »

<<<<ok.. kids, my older brother has been smoking weed daily since 15.. hes 27, nothing has happened to him.... no cop trouble, no other kind of trouble.. people all around my city smoke weed and drink.... little kids need to understand that schools over do the whole weed is bad thing.. other drugs r bad tho....
by the way weed is... well.. weeds.. there are different kinds that have THC (THa Chronic.... lololololololol) allpotseeds.com <<learn the truth (about me and ur mom) ................
just kidding..

You cant quite say that. I was 16 when i started smokin weed and when i turned 19 something strange happened. Everytime I decided to camp whe da thugs dem camp at two pounds a weed inna van back it had lsd, cocain effects.. unreal. First i thought the weed was laced but it began to happen with all the strains, my imagination grew mountain high and since I dont have any mental problems I can handle it well. But for the original topic poster... I think you will have the same weird effects as I. The question is: can you handel it ?
Twinviper
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Twinviper »

Gawsh, you still speak about this. That feeling is gone, it took long, but now I haven't felt anything odd. It was just my mind playing tricks. And I feel like I've grown much stronger mentally because of all this stress and fear, so no problem anymore.
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

do u have any idea how much 2 pounds of weed is?! and weed goes by grams and ounces
Fusion
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Fusion »

Twinviper wrote:Gawsh, you still speak about this. That feeling is gone, it took long, but now I haven't felt anything odd. It was just my mind playing tricks. And I feel like I've grown much stronger mentally because of all this stress and fear, so no problem anymore.
just do the ecstasy dose, you'll be much more comfortable then :P

AND GET IT OFF THE WEBSITE, NOT YOUTUBE
debo326
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by debo326 »

nvm, just saw your other post. lol good, glad you're back to normal :D
mrxxx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mrxxx »

Twinviper wrote:Gawsh, you still speak about this. That feeling is gone, it took long, but now I haven't felt anything odd. It was just my mind playing tricks. And I feel like I've grown much stronger mentally because of all this stress and fear, so no problem anymore.
how long did it take you to end the pain? i am going crazy please help me out
Tukotih
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Tukotih »

N1-Mass_Murderer wrote:how old r u kids?
Dude, i'm 14 and i think im the youngest one n the forum, i guess everyone else is around 16-24.

darkxtrike wrote:try lsd
Yeah right...
Like thats going to fix his headache, LSD just give you odd symptoms like dizziness, muscular relaxation and shit.

Perhaps the problem is you stuck in an bad frequency, listen to an whole smart thinking thing and that will fix your problem, i think...
mrxxx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mrxxx »

Perhaps the problem is you stuck in an bad frequency, listen to an whole smart thinking thing and that will fix your problem, i think...
what do you mean whole smart thinking thing?

i have the feeling i am stuck at this sleeping frequency and need something to fix it.

i am sleepy at days,, and some deep toughds
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

mrxxx wrote: what do you mean whole smart thinking thing?

i have the feeling i am stuck at this sleeping frequency and need something to fix it.

I've got this amazing dose that will fix all of your problems. Its called sleep, now go do it.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Tukotih wrote: Dude, i'm 14 and i think im the youngest one n the forum, i guess everyone else is around 16-24.
I'm 14 8)
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

Are you guys in high school yet? Thats when you start to hear a lot more about drugs.
mrxxx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mrxxx »

whale wrote:
mrxxx wrote: what do you mean whole smart thinking thing?

I've got this amazing dose that will fix all of your problems. Its called sleep, now go do it.
the problem is when you are sleepy but can't fall a sleep cause of the dose
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

Just relax. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UlZyuFi ... playnext=1
The I-Doser isn't didn't do it to you. Maybe stress or something did it to you.