first 2 salvia expirences

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
jas98235
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

first 2 salvia expirences

Post by jas98235 »

hey everyone, so i got some salvia the other day for pretty cheap (30grams of plain lead for $10 and 1gram of 10 for $7) and here are my first 2 experiences with it:

first:
well m first attempt got ruined by a crying baby :( but i felt abit like i was drunk when trying to walk and when i layed down on a bed i felt like i was laying on a hammock swaying left to right. but later on in the day i gave it another shot, i smoked some of my plain leaf and after afew min i still didnt feel anything so i loaded some more but added abit of 10x in with it and layd back down and closed my eyes. After afew seconds i heard a woman's voice saying "you have to think about...." thats all i remember :( iv been strugling to remember what she said but cant remember. I was trying to think of somthing but i couldnt keep my mind focused so i just let it wonder. for some reason i didnt think it was working so i got up to go grab something to drink to get te taste of the smoke out of my mouth but realized i had trouble walking straight and felt like i was drunk so i went back and layed down on the bead again, this time i was on my stomach and for anyone here who has seen the movie "donnie darko" i kept thinking about frank (a guy in a 6foot creepy ass bunny costume) but i was calling him eric in my head and found it HILARIUS that i was calling him eric. so i layed there for afew minutes and when the effect wore off i got up and was amazed by what had happned.

Second:
i must remind you that i didnt exactly time this rite and was in a bit of a rush. i was home alone and it was completely quiet, perfect setting, only thing was there was brownies in the oven and i only had 17minutes till the timer went off and would have to take them out. anyways i decided to load up just 10x, i took a deep hit and held it as long as i could, after about 20seconds the room started 2 swirl so i let out the smoke and when i saw there was more smoke coming from my pipe i tryed to inhale that to but didnt do to well the room was spinning and i remember trying to open the window to let the fresh air in because i dont like the smell of the smoke but i heard a voice in my head saying "forget it your not going to make it just lay down!" and thats all i remember the next thing i remember i felt like i was in a spaceship and it made a stop in my room in the middle of its journey i opened my eyes and couldn't remember what i had just done i remember asking myself "did i really just do that? no i couldnt have!" i looked over where i left my bong and it wasnt there then i had like a flashback and saw myself putting it behind the couch i was now laying on, but had no memory of ether putting it there or laying down! i remembered the brownies and then the voice became clear again and it said "dont worry about them DONT GET UP they're fine!!!" i started arguing with it (im not sure if i said it out loud or in my head) but eventually decided to fight it and get up to check on them when i for to the oven it said 9min left.i went back to my couch and hoped back in the spaceship and was off again! then the next thing i remember i was like having major deja vu of laying there asking myself if i had realy just smoked salvia! it was strange! my mind was racing and i started sweating like crazy!! i just layd there for abit untill i felt the effect ware off enough to function. when i was feeling the effect had mostly faded off i got up to check on the brownies again and there was 2min left on the timer!! i was amazed because the whole experience seemed to only last nomore than 30seconds when in reality it had been 15min! i was amazed by this expirence! but for about 1-2hours afterword i was having problems with my short term memory...i would spaceout or just completly forget something.

so theres my first 2 experiences with this amazing plant! all in all i would say its an experience like no other and its extremly hard to find words that accurately describe how it feels! also i did do some extensive research for about the last month or to but i realize now that no amount of research can properly prepare you for this experience!!!!
mrmeanie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mrmeanie »

Some strange experiences, you've had there.
Are you going to try it again ?
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by crystalsoul »

i wanna try salvia sometime :3