Nitrous oxide.

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Nitrous oxide.

Post by subway »

It all started a year ago when my friend told me he had somthing that would blow my mind. It did. We were at a party, and i was really baked already, and a little drunk. He pulled out a red charger (a can that dispenses nitrous) and then he hooked the nitrous tank up to it. He told me to put the reciever in my mouth and pull the trigger.

So i did. It shot in my mouth and i held it for as long as i could in my lungs. It was sooo cold, it felt weird.

For a second now i was still in reality, then i breathed out. Everything was epicly fucked up for about 2 mins. The best feeling i have ever felt, to this day.

I was like what???

I was seeing so much shit. I was in a whole other world. and when i came back I didnt remember much of it.

I do it all the time now. Its my favorite. Reminds me of Salvia, but it never has a bad trip.

Keep in mind this is not medical grade nitrous, and is pure, and not mixed with oxygen. If used wrong it can puncture lungs, and cause brain damage. But you have to be a moron to do that.
james304
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by james304 »

Nitrous is (was) really fun, whenever I do it, it just makes my surroundings spin, and I laugh my balls off, nothing different...ever, so its not too interesting anymore.
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

where can i get nitrous? how would i avoid puncturing my lungs and drain bamage?

:eek:
mrmeanie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mrmeanie »

Of course nitrous is going to be cold thats why it gets used in cars :D, i'd be wary about doing it though :?
Idosing
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Idosing »

N1-Mass_Murderer wrote:where can i get nitrous? how would i avoid puncturing my lungs and drain bamage?

:eek:
Whipped cream containers and headshops. (In canada)
Do not do cold nitrous. It can be bad.