time to give up?

Discuss the computer software

does this sound like immune, or originally unsesceptible?

immune
No votes
originally unsusceptable
100%

Total votes: 7

lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

time to give up?

Post by lamppost10 »

I have been experimenting with idoser for a couple weeks now, and have tried a variety of doses with little effect. I know some people are immune, and some people are originally unsusceptable. But I can't figure out which one I am, and If I should give up on it. So far I have tried:

opium, Trip, A-bomb, Genesis, french roast, content, divinorum, lsd, demerol, and vico.

The only few that seemed to have an effect have been content, a-bomb, and genesis. And even those were weak enough to simply be a (strong) placebo. So I need your help guys. Am I immune? should I give up?

distressed. Please help :(
ryan314
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ryan314 »

I'd say keep at it, quitters never win mate. If you really feel that I-doser isn't going to work for you I'd say maybe that's true. If you sit there expecting things to happen and wondering what effects you will get and accessing how you feel your mind will just wander and in my opinion prevent you from feeling anything. Good luck mate, hope it works for you.
xmyspazz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by xmyspazz »

If you say that A-Bomb did a little sumthin sumthin, you might want to keep trying. After you get A-Bomb to work reasonably well, pick a dose that you have no idea what the name means and start it, then report what happens.