holy. freakin. crap.

Share dose experiences
xmyspazz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

holy. freakin. crap.

Post by xmyspazz »

so i just did Genesis. I feel like I just came out of a trance. This was maybe my 5th dose in total. I decided to build a pillow thing in my closet for the purpose of dosing, chilling, or doing homework. So I laid down on this pillow thing about 30 minutes ago, relaxed my breathing and started Genesis. I chose a random number to count down from, but then it got messed up so I stopped counting. I blinked like normal and I felt my extremities start to feel heavy. Then they were heavier and warm. I felt like something landed on my knee so out of habit I shook it off. Then that side of my body stopped feeling heavy for a bit. While the heavyness was coming back, my opposite arm started to twitch. It felt like everything bad was leaving my body through that hand. Then, I heard a voice. It sounded like Morgan Freeman. He was reciting the first few chapters of the Bible, and I saw creation play out. All this stuff was popping out of this white glowy blob, and there was a sinister-looking black blob floating in the background. When the white blob made a snake, everything went wrong. The white blob (God) and the black blob (satan) began fighting with each other. They were moving around so fast, it was starting to freak me out, because I thought God and satan were in my closet. So then I threw off my face mask out of horror and the room was pitch black and I couldn't move. I was so scared, I couldn't finish the dose. I turned it off, got my phone, and went into the light. I'm still scared. My arms are shaking while I type this. But it was still cool.
ryan314
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ryan314 »

sounds intense mate, I too felt a twitching sensation during a lot of the doses. The most intense for me was Acid followed up by Trip. My whole body literally went numb and I felt like I wasn't one with my body anymore. My bed was breathing as I was laying on it. I looked around and I seriously thought I had left my body. I-doser has done wonders for me. Just wish the forums were more active.
ookpaya
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ookpaya »

MAAN that sound awsome. Now i gotta try genysis. Thats sucks about your freakout. bet your laughing about it now though. i gotta make a chill place like that cuz my room is way too public cuz my little brother pretty much lives in there. '=S but whatever. i look forward to trying genysis now.
xmyspazz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by xmyspazz »

ookpaya wrote:MAAN that sound awsome. Now i gotta try genysis. Thats sucks about your freakout. bet your laughing about it now though...
yeah it is pretty funny now
darn my girliness... lol im scared of everything :P
ookpaya
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ookpaya »

xmyspazz wrote:
ookpaya wrote:MAAN that sound awsome. Now i gotta try genysis. Thats sucks about your freakout. bet your laughing about it now though...
yeah it is pretty funny now
darn my girliness... lol im scared of everything :P
i dunno bout you but i usually like to test myself to see wether i have the guts to do it or not, so for me its do it or dont, theres no stopping. Thats just the way i see it.
John_2801
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by John_2801 »

lmao sounds cool and weird..
mmmmm of how long is the duration the genesi's effect????
ookpaya
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ookpaya »

John_2801 wrote:lmao sounds cool and weird..
mmmmm of how long is the duration the genesi's effect????
hopefully not TOO long cuz i dun wanna be flipping out for like hours, but probably like 15 minutes (my guess)
xmyspazz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by xmyspazz »

the longer you lay still, the longer it lasts