Had an awesome time. :D

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
JimmyHendrix
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Had an awesome time. :D

Post by JimmyHendrix »

OK. So like a month ago or like a couple of weeks ago, me and my cousin bought a 30 sack of weed, I bought 20 worth and he bought 10. my other cousin had a bubbler and his friend brought a hooka. So after they went and got it we went outside and smoked like half of it. when i got back upstairs my whole body was vibrating. ( Note not my first time ) and feeling really funny. then my cousins friend didnt do but was making an impression of a mexican working at carls junior and i couldnt stop laughing just falling on the floor having a great time. then i got up and started making phone calls and walking around. then we went back down and smoked more. it was fun. then we busted out the hooka with guava flavored stuff. we went out into the car and shut the doors and set it up. We were sitting there. Me being a pro at smoking and stuff ( Im 14 but pro lol )and were taking 2 hits and going around. every time i was taking a double buddy which ment 2 people lit the coal at the same time to heat it up. and well after like 15 giant rips for me we went back upstairs and hung out. but after 2 min i got a stomach ache and laid down. after like 10 min I got this weird taste in my mouth and started running to the trashcan. i puked in my mouth on the way and was puking alot. I regret taking so many hits for my first time on a hooka. but after i was done i went and laid down and fell asleep. It was fun but kinda bad at the puking part.
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

Hookahs are definetly not somthing to just keep hitting off of. They will really make you feel uncomfortable, and sick if smoked a bunch at a time.

Hookahs are in my opinion, the lamest thing known to man if used properly. Kids in highschool who are "Drug free" but not alcohol free use it to look cool. Im a senior in highschool, and there are so many highly unintelegent students who party and get trashed off of their asses every weekend, but then are "Drug Free". Lame. So they smoke newports, and get together and have "hookah parties". Now what the fuck is that going to do. wow you look cool

They are fucking dumb, but hey, trashed chicks are easy hookups so whateves.
JimmyHendrix
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by JimmyHendrix »

Are you saying im dumb or them? It was my first time thats the only reason i tried a hooka.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

im not saying your dumb but smoking hookah tobacco taking hits back to back will make you sick, and nausous. its meant to be smoked slow. like a cigar