What to do after your dose ends and youre still high.

Share dose experiences
joeyd429
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

What to do after your dose ends and youre still high.

Post by joeyd429 »

Here is a quick little guide to help you when you are still high and your dose is over. This quick tips will intensify as well and prolong your high, so definatly try these things!!!

1. PUT IN A FAMILY GUY DVD - These DVD's are hilarious when your sober. They are even more funny when you are high off I-doser, i reccomend taking nitrous before using this tip, but any dose will work.

2. WASH THE DISHES - Somthing about the feel of metal sppoons and forks against your hand, along with the rush of water from your kitchen sink makes this one of the best things to do to prolong your high. Although this tip may not intensify your high, it sure makes them longer. I once had a genesis high for 4 1/2 hours due to washing dishes! Definatly a useful step here!

3. CONSTRUCT A BIRDHOUSE - You may need to go to the art supply store for this one, but it's well worth it. You will need to purchase a couple bags of popsicle sticks, and some glue. When you get home from the supply sotre, put your dose of choice in. After you've listened to it and are high, get to work! Start pasting the popsicle sticks together to make an interesting looking house for the birds to relax in. After you have finished constructing, paint the birdhouse a pretty color, that will attract the birds. (If you want, you can take "inspire" prior to painting.) When everything is all finished, put the birdhouse on the branch of a nearby tree. This tip both intensifys and prolongs your high a considerable amount!

4. PURCHASE A MOUSEPAD - Ill start by telling eveyone that this tip is not for novices, but only the most expert dosers. Buying a mousepad will intensify your high rediculously! Some may want to just pass out and die! Ok, so after your doese is over go to a local electronic store, such as Best Buy. Go to the computer section and look at the mousepads they have to offer. Despite what many think, buying a Dell mouseepad is not the most intense. So far, the most powerful mousepad to purchase I have come across would be a "LogiTech" one. Anyway, pick out your mousepad and bring it up to the cashier so they can ring you up. After you take your first few steps outside the door of the store, you will feel your high intensify like crazy! NOT FOR NOVICES!!

5. TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF - Because everything is more fun without pants, right?

I sure hope this guide was informative and helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment! Thanks guys!
jabz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jabz »

gay
joeyd429
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by joeyd429 »

its called a joke fuckhead
JimmyHendrix
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by JimmyHendrix »

Lol.. Do the dishes, construct a bird house. I would have said Build a minature model of storming the beaches of normandy in WW2. Somthing random like that :D
joeyd429
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by joeyd429 »

haha yeah that wouldve been good. I wasnt as radom as i couldve been when i posted this topic lol
Salmonbushes4
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Salmonbushes4 »

lmfao! wow i know what you mean when it comes to purchasing mouse pads. It is such a mind blowing trance!
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

wow , theres really something about washing dishes that opens up my psychic powers!!! its an adrenaline rush of mental energy!!!

lol
EDDlE
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by EDDlE »

Wow I was actually buying it... until you said to buy the mousepad. I was also getting a little suspicious when you said to build the birdhouse :x
jabz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jabz »

Cool story, bro.
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

"Go purchase a dell mouse pad"

hahahaha that is the funniest shit.

Kudos to you joey for making my day.