What kind of pill could i trip of off?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
brosef
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by brosef »

If you are going to try OTC highs, then there are a few things you can do:

DXM - general disassociative. Just drink a bottle of Robotussin that only has Dextromethorphan as its active ingredient. It has a huge euphoria, sometimes hallucinations, and a general feeling of being "detached" from your body.

Benadryl - Take 400-600mgs for a good first trip. Diphenhydramine(DPH) is the active ingredient you are looking for; it is a deleriant, which separates itself from other hallucinogens because the hallucinations seem to be extremely real. Other effects it has is an interesting body high, a "heavy" feeling, short term memory loss while you are on it, and along with the auditory hallucinations you'll notice that normal sounds are obscured. Take this with caution though, the trips are often thought of as scary and many people say that it seems like what insanity would be like. DPH is a personal favorite of mine though.

Dramamine - a motion sickness pill that is used as a deleriant as well. Generally regarded as 60% the strength of DPH.

Vicks' Inhaler - Open up the bottom and swallow the cotton and you'll get a nice body stimulation and you'll feel a little "speedy"

Benzedrex - Do the same thing as Vicks' Inhaler, except this is much stronger. Very nice stimulation, it will make a day go by in no time. It has a pretty nice euphoria.
hellblaze
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by hellblaze »

well what ive been on the past 3 days is i got some Ritalin from a friend

it sucks to snort buy oh man such a headrush