Question about aftereffects...

Share dose experiences
Jason
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Question about aftereffects...

Post by Jason »

Sorry if this isn't the right forum, but I'm new.

Anyway, before I buy this, I want to know if there are any bad aftereffects to doing this. Like, I used to do various psychedelics and other things, and I would often wake up the next day with the completely "disconnected from reality" feeling and feel like that for the next few days.

I'm just wondering if any of these have similar aftereffects, or if you go completely back to normal afterwards.
blackhawk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by blackhawk »

There are absolutely NO permanent aftereffects. All effects wear off within 2 hours.
Jason
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Jason »

blackhawk wrote:There are absolutely NO permanent aftereffects. All effects wear off within 2 hours.
So after about 2 hours you end up feeling pretty much exactly like how you felt before you took the dosage?

If so, then this seems like my kind of thing, thanks.
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

Yup, after 2 hours you are completely normal again (well, normal... depends on the person) and are you ready for the next dose.
mrxxx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mrxxx »

i don't think you are the only one,,

after using lucid dream i pretty much haven't been able to sleep nice since then. now i am sort of a sleep but still aware of everything surrounding me.

the biggest problem would be that when i wake up i still feel like a part of me is sleepy and disconnected from reality.

before this i never actualy had any problems to get in sleep, usualy in 5 min i sleep like a king.

and no i never use drugs, drinks or smoke.
LittleBrown
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by LittleBrown »

it depends on people, but for me longer effect-more fun. After 2x nitrous i had 48 hours of full and even stronger effects. After Opium dose i had 72 hours of full, pretty strong effects, that dose changed my mind a bit forever. On joking. I dont know is here anyone felt so strong effects like me. Its 80+hours ago and now it looks like depression because i didnt did dose again, looks like opium hangover. I dont lie. Never lied. But i enjoy that. Gonna try other easy doses first, may be later gonna blow again. That was surprise for me that and alcohol was MODERATE doses. Hege so what about strong ones. Looks like i will have tons of real enjoying. But for must people it looks like yes, they wont last long. Except some small side-effects.
allceltictx
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by allceltictx »

Yeah, it depends. Some doses have lasted for more than 3 hours, and some last for as little as 30 minutes.
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

allceltictx wrote:Yeah, it depends. Some doses have lasted for more than 3 hours, and some last for as little as 30 minutes.
I agree, it all depends on the dose and the person.