Least addictive REAL drugs?

Share dose experiences
noclue
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Wrong

Post by noclue »

I don't understand how ya'll are just promoting drugs. OR saying Caffeine is the same thing as smoking pot. Or sugar? That's something natural that is in our everyday life. Lighting up some plants isn't and inhaling it, isn't...IMO. I thought this site and this technology was made and at our exposure so we have a safe alternative? But, what do I know? I've never did an "illegal" drug in my whole life, never even smoked cigarettes, or even got drunk. But still, I don't think we should be telling each other to try Heroin, LSD, Shrooms, Weed, etc. etc. Maybe I'm dealing with a bunch of teenagers, I'm sure.
The Sponger
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Wrong

Post by The Sponger »

noclue wrote:I don't understand how ya'll are just promoting drugs. OR saying Caffeine is the same thing as smoking pot. Or sugar? That's something natural that is in our everyday life. Lighting up some plants isn't and inhaling it, isn't...IMO. I thought this site and this technology was made and at our exposure so we have a safe alternative? But, what do I know? I've never did an "illegal" drug in my whole life, never even smoked cigarettes, or even got drunk. But still, I don't think we should be telling each other to try Heroin, LSD, Shrooms, Weed, etc. etc. Maybe I'm dealing with a bunch of teenagers, I'm sure.
I'm not thinking that users should tell others to do drugs, except weed, weed is great, if vaporized it's non toxic and not addictive at all.
BigTymer9225
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by BigTymer9225 »

killguta07 wrote:
gooble wrote:who the fuck asked you to come here and preach to us? you put tons of drugs in your own body every day whether you want to believe it or not.

a drug is ANY substance that affects the brain and/or body.

this includes: sugar, aspirin, tylenol, coffee, soda, any medicines whether they are "Corporate" or homeopathic, and any recreational drugs.

have you ever done a drug in real life?
Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug .... sugar isn't a drug :| . No I haven't done a drug in my life, but speak to me honestly do you think it's good? Injecting/smoking/taking pills of various stuff? I really want an answer.
You cited wikipedia for your source? That is an Automatic fail my man.

In answer to the kid's question, smoke weed or drink some liquor. Alcohol is liquid confidence, inhibitons will go oout the window, ergo, you may actually dance better cuz you don't care who sees you. Weed will mellow you out unless you get to much in which case you'll laugh all night and have cotton mouth. All very small side effects and pretty much non-addicitve.
ecstasy80
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ecstasy80 »

Drugs are great, you can't say shit against them until you tried them for real!