New creative technique, improved performance

Get user supplied support
striecx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

New creative technique, improved performance

Post by striecx »

Ok I have been doing i doser since i joined these forums.
The doses always relaxed me and i used them mostly for meditation
Today I discovered a new approach to be able to focus in a relaxed way.

I started the Hash dose, and thought "It would be great if this actually got me high like the real thing , not just relaxed"

So I tried to feel get it to feel like when I do weed in my dreams which feels awesome but Im physically not taking anything. So that made me realize its all in the mind.

I started to first try to get as drowsy as posible by listening to dose without falling asleep, So it would feel like dream. This helped but the major improvement was when i did this:

Visualize smoking the idoser dose

- So theres a left frequency and a right frequency and when those two combine and oscillate the interference of those waves create the third wave which is below the hearing range but is still happening and affecting the predominant operating mind frequency.

- Imagine the audible frequencies are the paper with which you roll a joint in order to smoke the 3rd inaudible frequency.

- So focus on breathing in the dose , forget that youre listening to it
( This greatly reduces the mind chatter, or mind distraction. And at the same time the smoking pot visualization forces you to breathe very smoothly. Like you would breathe when you smoke a joint.

- I put some electronic music in the background to make it more realistic. (because that is what I would do if i had real cannabis)

- In my visualization I imagined the interference pattern (3rd frequency which is inaudible) as a a red* snake spiral, wrapped inside the audible left and right frequencies which were nonvisible paper.
All these entering my lungs as I inhaled through my nose, while imagining myself smoking a virtual joint. And also exhaling slowly through my nose. ( I also held in the breath as i would normally do with a joint but only for 2-4 seconds max.)

- Most realistic idoser hash experience so far. Had to share, hope it is useful to others

* I arbitrarily chose red, makes sense because it represents infrared (below visible light) and maybe my subconscious chose that color for the equivalent of below hearable sound. But this is not scientific and other colors or no colors might work also.
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

Interesting. Ill try this.