LSDQH and AstralQH.

Share dose experiences
LukeLaPuke
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

LSDQH and AstralQH.

Post by LukeLaPuke »

Well, I'm slightly new to I-Doser. I tried it about a year ago with Mp3's that were invalid that I acquired from a friend, and it didn't work. So I was like, "Fuck it".
Now, I thought it was a placebo, until I came back to the forums, and I noticed that very many people had working experiences.
So in the past couple weeks I've been trying different doses, to not much avail.
Until last night, I decided to try LSD.
I had also been on a dose of Nyquil, which might have helped in the sense that I was sedated to the point that I could fully concentrate on the dose.
It was the LSDQH. I turned it on, and lay in my bed, motionless; eyes closed; concentrating on the beat.
Sure enough within about 30-40% of the dose, I started to feel effect.
In my right eyelid, a man shot out from behind my eye, trying to pull it out. I felt my brain making nonsensical assumptions and surreal thoughts.
I felt as though the bottom row of my teeth had enlarged and dropped onto the ground. At about 80% through, I stopped and opened my eyes. Nothing. I'm guessing that if I try more Binaural Beats, I'll become more prone to the doses.
Next, I tried AstralQH - a dose that I'd never tried, nor knew about the effects of. I turned it on, and shut my eyes again.
This was an odd experience.
Probably a strong dose it was, but I did not read the description, just to see if what i felt would be accurate, thus ruling it out as a placebo.
I listened to it, and the effects came on rather quickly.
The high of the LSD was slightly still in effect, and the Nyquil was slowly constricting the blood vessels of my brain, thus further sending me into a state of tranquility and allowing me to focus on the beats, having them seep deeper into the conveyed vessels of my brain.
My chest felt as though it opened. I felt my body seep out, and shoot up, spreading into the sky above me. My head felt light, and I felt as though I was no longer inside of me. My body was numb, and my soul felt free from it's chains that were once holding it down, free to roam.
At that point, I turned it off, and dozed to sleep, as the Nyquil was sending me into too deep a sleep to continue with these hallucinations.

Does the AstralQH effect sound accurate to the normal effect to you?
pcaputo
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by pcaputo »

never tried astral, but that sounds like what it should do. now its on my list of doses to try.
microtavor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by microtavor »

im trying astral tonight.... ill keep you posted.... ive got big hopes. probably too big :D :D
infectedmushies
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by infectedmushies »

yeah astral makes you feel like you were leaving your body.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

infectedmushies wrote:yeah astral makes you feel like you were leaving your body.
You realize thats not what the dose does right?
The astral dose helps you induce astral travel. Supposedly the dose helps you get into the astal plane faster than by trying to induce an astral projection by yourself.
You need practice, because without it the dose doesn't do a whole lot. I've heard of it making people sleep though.
NexusFlexus
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by NexusFlexus »

The description says, and i quote.
"Take this dose in a dark room, lay back, and see what it feels like to have your entire soul leave your physical body and go on a journey."
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

NexusFlexus wrote:The description says, and i quote.
"Take this dose in a dark room, lay back, and see what it feels like to have your entire soul leave your physical body and go on a journey."
Correct, but the tones used are tones used in other binaural audio that help to induce astral travel.
The descriptions also say that a lot of these doses come to the real thing, but they aren't. It's advertising.