Gamma

Share dose experiences
sahd87
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Gamma

Post by sahd87 »

For calm, clarity, concentration ability, and a bit of energy, go for Gamma (a pure dose).

I've decided that this is my favorite dose, and for me, a great pre-requisite for other doses.

I go often from feeling sad, frustrated, and unmotivated for any number of reasons to feeling calm, collected, and focused enough to get some work done after listening to this 30-minute dose.

There is a point in the dose where I feel myself suddenly relax and let my worries go, then feel "smarter" and better able to sort things out. This happens every time! A good thing, considering the fact that with some doses, one day I'll feel the effects, and the next day it may not work...

But yeah... Gamma cure my ADD tendencies so if you have trouble focusing or with motivation, I highly recommend ^
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

It's an excellent dose for focus and concentration, it also aids you if you ever play video games. I tried playing CSS after I dosed and I was much better then usual, I was able to aim a lot easier and my reactions were faster. I also had much better strategies.