Are these good enough?

Get user supplied support
TwisteD31
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Are these good enough?

Post by TwisteD31 »

http://gdgt.com/jvc/ha-fx34/specs/

I dont seem to be gettin effects, im wondering if those are the reason.

Thanks.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Frequency response: 8 Hz (min)
23 KHz (max)
The frequency response is fine. As long as it's standard (20 Hz to 20 KHz) it will work, since that's the human hearing range. I've heard that full size headphones work better, which I can vouch for because I did notice the effects got stronger when I upgraded from my crappy iPod earbuds. I think it has something to do with low end response. Right now I'm using Sennheiser HD555s and I-Doser works perfectly with every dose. They also worked well with my Sennheiser HD 280 Professionals. Sennheiser overall is a very good brand, if you're going to upgrade your headphones I would look into their stuff. Much better then other companies like Bose (really overprices things) and Skullcandy (cheap).

I think you're still in the stage where your brain is getting used to it. I hated that part... It takes forever (well not too long, I'm exaggerating a bit) but once it finally works it's awesome. Try to stick to Quickhits, they're quick and you can do them often in the stage that your brain is still getting used to I-Doser.
sahd87
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sahd87 »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
Frequency response: 8 Hz (min)
23 KHz (max)
The frequency response is fine. As long as it's standard (20 Hz to 20 KHz) it will work, since that's the human hearing range. I've heard that full size headphones work better, which I can vouch for because I did notice the effects got stronger when I upgraded from my crappy iPod earbuds. I think it has something to do with low end response. Right now I'm using Sennheiser HD555s and I-Doser works perfectly with every dose. They also worked well with my Sennheiser HD 280 Professionals. Sennheiser overall is a very good brand, if you're going to upgrade your headphones I would look into their stuff. Much better then other companies like Bose (really overprices things) and Skullcandy (cheap).

I think you're still in the stage where your brain is getting used to it. I hated that part... It takes forever (well not too long, I'm exaggerating a bit) but once it finally works it's awesome. Try to stick to Quickhits, they're quick and you can do them often in the stage that your brain is still getting used to I-Doser.
Thanks for this breakdown Bloodbane; I just upgraded my headphones and I'm excited to try them out (I'm about to right now)!