gates of hades

Share dose experiences
Alex1224
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

gates of hades

Post by Alex1224 »

I decided to try this dose last night. At about 75% when the crackling noises start my eyes started twitching uncontrollably and my head felt like it was spinning. After the dose ended I felt very sick and almost threw up. Has anyone had an experience like this?
Reality_is_a_Dream
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Reality_is_a_Dream »

I don't have 200 dollars to throw around on doses that may or may not work. I don't think many on the members here do either.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Reality_is_a_Dream wrote:I don't have 200 dollars to throw around on doses that may or may not work. I don't think many on the members here do either.
Gate of Hades is different... It worked the first fucking time I tried it.

You know when you wake up on your arm and stopped the blood circulation to it thus causing it to go numb? Well remember the feeling of it waking up and having that shitty electric feeling that you can't do shit about? Gate of Hades caused me to feel that feeling, everywhere. I suspect it was from the hyperventilation it caused me.

It was a fucking crazy dose. It wasn't really too bad, but I wouldn't do it again unless my friends wanted to see what it did.
doseoflaughter
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by doseoflaughter »

Binaural beats is not everyone's cup of tea. It doesn't have the same effect on everyone. Just as some people are allergic to some foods, I guess certain beats create such effects on some people. Possibly you got a dose that was not really good for you.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

doseoflaughter wrote:Binaural beats is not everyone's cup of tea. It doesn't have the same effect on everyone. Just as some people are allergic to some foods, I guess certain beats create such effects on some people. Possibly you got a dose that was not really good for you.
That isn't quite true. It's not that it was a dose that was bad for him, it's just that it was fucking gate of hades. I mean it was really built to fuck you up. As for feeling sick afterwards, that was probably from being so scared/nervous/shocked/etc. It was also probably caused by your head feeling like it was spinning.

Honestly though you can't do gate of hades expecting to feel great afterwards. I mean when I did it it left me shivering and my voice trembling.
blackheart1998
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by blackheart1998 »

Reality_is_a_Dream wrote:I don't have 200 dollars to throw around on doses that may or may not work. I don't think many on the members here do either.
can't you just like get it off of youtube or something? for free! i'm going to try it. i'm 13 and have a really scary fucked up mind, this is going to be interesting...
Fiendish
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: gates of hades

Post by Fiendish »

Apparently all downloadable version of gates of hades (torrents and such) are fake. That's meant to apply for most doses in fact..
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Any youtube video compresses audio. Idoser will never work off youtube. In short, 98% of torrents are fake and youtube alters audio in a way that renders doses useless. If you want powerful working doses, buy them from http://www.i-doser.com
blackheart1998
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by blackheart1998 »

Fiendish wrote:Apparently all downloadable version of gates of hades (torrents and such) are fake. That's meant to apply for most doses in fact..
well that sucks.... no wonder the ones i got from youtube didn't work :cry: