Caffeine

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Caffeine

Post by LeeviON »

What effects does it give except being alert? How and how much do you take it? Tell me everything about caffeine :-)

And by the way, yes, i am asking it because im gonna give it a try :o. The reason i am not gonna try anything stronger, even weed is because i am 13 yrs. old, you can get pills from pharmacy without recipe, and in Finland there are almost no drug dealers at all.
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

Well, for one... forget about the possibility that caffeine will make you feel euphoric (an intense feeling of joy and well-being). Caffeine will make you alert, it'll improve your reaction time, it'll make you more open to alternative theories (like your participating in a discussion group and you consider everybodies answers/theories as being legible and correct), it'll reduce bordom, make boring tasks more... exciting, improved stamina/endurance + vitality. Then, too much caffeine will make you nervous, build up anxiety, paranoid and, cause insomnia. I bet you're thinking, "Caffeine is a stimulant... shouldn't it make you feel happy/euphoric and put you in a super-duper mood?" Caffeine doesn't cause those effects because it hardly affects the Dopamine and Seretonin neurotrasmitters. Caffeine does, on the other hand, stimulate the Norepinepherine neurotransmitter which causes mostly all of the side effects I listed. Norepinepherine (or Noradrenalin) is very closely related to Adrenalin which, of course, causes the 'Fight-or-Flight' reaction. So, really caffeine just causes your body and mind to be "on edge" which contributes to the fact that it improves reaction times. Now, to answer your "How much?" question. 250 to 750 mg (2 to 7 cups of coffee or tablets of NoDoz) can cause restlessness, dizziness, nausea, headache, tense muscles, sleep disturbances, and irregular heart beats. <750 mg (7 cups of coffee) can give you symptoms closely related to an anxiety attack (Here's an example of an anxiety attack: You're so mad at someone that you start to clench your fists together as hard as you can, the muscles in your body tense up, you start to clench your jaw really tight and you start grinding your teeth at the same time, your heart is POUNDING, your skin starts turning cherry red, your breathing shortens to the point where you start to hold your breathe and don't breathe again til you feel like you're about to pass out.) On top of that, you might become delirius, drowsy, theres ringing in your ears, you might shit yourself (diarrhea), then while you're shitting yourself you're vomiting, you'll have difficulty breathing and, you'll start convulsing (extreme overdose). Yeah so... don't drink too much caffeine. Hope this helps.

-Shrimpo

Sources: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/caffeine/caffeine.shtml
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

overall it's a pretty mild drug. I'm actually kind of surprised that you've never had it before.
karategirl4
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by karategirl4 »

dude. its in SODA! just drink a shit load of pop and you should be good! :D just dont drink it on a daily basis like i do. massive caffine withdrawal migraines are not fun. trust me!
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Thx

Post by LeeviON »

Ok, thanks for the answers. I tried yesterday with 3 pills and it was like nothing. Maybe a little excitement and alertness and stuff like that, but nothing more. I have to try ganja someday. :)
karategirl4
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by karategirl4 »

omggg i love weeeed!!! :D :eek:
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by LeeviON »

karategirl4 wrote:omggg i love weeeed!!! :D :eek:
You just keep loving weed, we're talking about caffeine. :?
karategirl4
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by karategirl4 »

lmfao hey you mentioned it!!! :lol:
Bastard
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Bastard »

There are shitloads of black men dealing shitty weed in Finland :D
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by LeeviON »

Bastard wrote:There are shitloads of black men dealing shitty weed in Finland :D
How do you know? :-D Haven't found any.. wich is propably because i haven't been in Helsinki city at night.

BTW has anyone ever been in Finland on vacation? What was it like?
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

http://www.webehigh.com/city/detail.php?CITYID=Helsinki You may find this guide useful but be careful. I've heard drug laws in Scandinavia are severe.
Oh and I'm going to visit Sweden this summer. I'm not sure how close you Swedes and Fins are but i'm pretty pumped about going there.
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by LeeviON »

whale wrote:http://www.webehigh.com/city/detail.php?CITYID=Helsinki You may find this guide useful but be careful. I've heard drug laws in Scandinavia are severe.
Oh and I'm going to visit Sweden this summer. I'm not sure how close you Swedes and Fins are but i'm pretty pumped about going there.
Though in Finland the other official language is swedish, nobody likes swedish ppl here.

And yes, the finnish drug laws are very hard.. and thank you so much for giving the link.
BTW everybody on the forums, feel free to ask anything from Finland, i'll do my best to answer the questions ;)
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

LeeviON wrote: Though in Finland the other official language is swedish, nobody likes swedish ppl here.
[/b]
Lol so i'm going to the "loser" country I guess. But anyway good luck on your adventures ways to party and don't hurt yourself. You might like this site because you really don't want to be caught with illegal drugs in Finland. http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/legal-highs_01.htm