Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Fix this!

Post by whatthebleep »

Aekwiel
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Aekwiel »

What's wrong with it? Other than the fact that I doubt a CD will fit into an iPod, but I'm sure they're just talking about the mp3 files.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

?

Post by idoser »

Yes, I don't see what the problem is with it. as for it fitting on an iPod: there should be no problems with the dose cd fitting on an ipod after it has been imported into itunes and converted to mp3.
Jesse
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Jesse »

Leave it alone.
Aekwiel
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Aekwiel »

lol I meant literally cramming the cd into the ipod as if it were a CD player, not as in the size of the files. :P
marleena
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by marleena »

It would appear he is referring to the typo of "simulation"
Xusk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Xusk »

marleena wrote:It would appear he is referring to the typo of "simulation"
Um no?

Recreational Simulations.

First it's a simulation of the effects a certain drug can give you. This simulates, known recreational drugs. On this disc, theres more then one dose, ending with simulations.

What I think the member means is, the OFFLINE part. Meaning they need to fix the store, so it's not offline anymore. That or the part where it says, "to help the brain induce of state of mood lift, euphoria, sedations and hallucination." Maybe take out the first OF and change to A, then take out the S on sedations. Maybe even add the S to hallucination, but isn't proper in this sense(since it's saying "A State Of"). Then reading, "to help the brain induce A state of mood lift, euphoria, sedation, and hallucination(s)."

But who knows, I failed english when I was in school.
bugmenever
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by bugmenever »

Xusk wrote:
marleena wrote:It would appear he is referring to the typo of "simulation"
Um no?

Recreational Simulations.

First it's a simulation of the effects a certain drug can give you. This simulates, known recreational drugs. On this disc, theres more then one dose, ending with simulations.

What I think the member means is, the OFFLINE part. Meaning they need to fix the store, so it's not offline anymore. That or the part where it says, "to help the brain induce of state of mood lift, euphoria, sedations and hallucination." Maybe take out the first OF and change to A, then take out the S on sedations. Maybe even add the S to hallucination, but isn't proper in this sense(since it's saying "A State Of"). Then reading, "to help the brain induce A state of mood lift, euphoria, sedation, and hallucination(s)."

But who knows, I failed english when I was in school.
Read the line directly under the word "offline"
nwa
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by nwa »

Offline meaning that there not on a computer and using the application there out in the street with a cd player/mp3 player

so i don't see nothing wrong with this

besides simulation spelled wrong but thats a common mistake
Last edited by nwa on Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
petefic
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by petefic »

They spelled Simulation wrong. The sentence under Offline it says The BEST SELLING DRUG SIMUALTION CD. It should be SIMULATION.
pjott

Post by pjott »

And Mr. Admin...
It say "OffLine" when you clame it to be OnLine all the time...
bugmenever
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by bugmenever »

i dont see anything wrong with this.. there are a few ways you could potentially word this.. I'm thinking they might have posted this just to see people squirm.. kinda like. "whats wrong with this picture" type things. .. except the only thing thats wrong with it is whatever you reason to be wrong with it.