Discreet billing?

Get user supplied support
Reality_is_a_Dream
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Discreet billing?

Post by Reality_is_a_Dream »

I want to buy a few using a gift credit card (runs out of miney like a gift card, but you can use it online like a credit card).

If someone can check my purchases on this thing (which I'm not sure they can), will it say 'I-Doser.com', 'Digital Drugs', or what? I don't want to get into trouble with the mom and pop.
Hidalgo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hidalgo »

If any of your parents ask just tell them you ordered something online with your own money to help studying. Tell them everything you know about it and what it does. They'll realize you're telling the truth and let you do your thing.

Besides, I don't think I-Doser packages have 'Digital Drugs' labeled on them. Wouldn't that cause, like, a rampage amongst right-wing nuts? Not criticising, just wondering.
Reality_is_a_Dream
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Reality_is_a_Dream »

I guess. Will it have the names of the doses, or just the fact that I bought it from iDoser?

They'll totally buy it if I say I was getting Lucid Dream and OBE, I just don't want them to see Cocaine QH or Marijuana QH.
Hidalgo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hidalgo »

I don't know, I guess it's just I-Doser.
Idosing
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Discreet billing?

Post by Idosing »

Reality_is_a_Dream wrote:I want to buy a few using a gift credit card (runs out of miney like a gift card, but you can use it online like a credit card).

If someone can check my purchases on this thing (which I'm not sure they can), will it say 'I-Doser.com', 'Digital Drugs', or what? I don't want to get into trouble with the mom and pop.
They can check a prepaid card? I dont think so.
ColorsLookFunny
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ColorsLookFunny »

Someone has to have bought something from I-Doser and can tell me what it says please? Sorry for bumping an ol thread but this is an important matter.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Will just say I-Doser